“Really great! Somebody that will make you enjoying Phuket” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 53 Activities in Rawai
5.0 of 5 stars 64 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving center base in Rawai the south of phuket.We provide all range of PADI diving courses, day trips around Phuket, phi-phi and Racha islands, and a choice of Liveaboard to the Similan Island, Hin Dean Hin Muang, koh Ha, Phi Phi, Mayamar and Indonesia. Enjoy small diving group and private services, we give you all the attention you need to enjoy this amazing adventure with us. we add to our activities a choice of adventures day trips in Phuket as cycling tours, sea canoe, day trip snorkeling to beautiful islands, rafting, elephant trekking.... and more. Amazing Phuket adventures is the one stop for all your activities on the island. We speak English, French and Thai.
switzerland
4 attraction reviews
“Really great! Somebody that will make you enjoying Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

2 years ago, I decided to go to Thailand to pass my Open Water and with a lot of luck, I met Johan who became my master diver for the course. Since then, Johan transmitted me his diving passion and I continued with him by passing my Advanced Open Water.

Everytime I go back to Phuket, I contact him because I am sure he will deliver me a very good service and I really like to dive with him. Johan has a lot of experience and dived in many places around the world. He will share with you his experience and he will give you very good tips to improve your diving style even you are an experienced diver.
I have to say that he is very professional and always do a good briefing before diving. He is responsible and I trust him when diving which is essential when choosing a diver.

Johan is not my only experience in phuket as I traveled to PhiPhi Island and dived with other master divers (see the link below to check my other review on PhiPhi in "Room tip"). And this is only when you can compare the people that you will notice the difference of quality.
For this reason, try, compare and I am sure you will adopt Johan everytime you come back as I do.

Last but not least, Johan will provide you many advices to travel around and as he is an independant diver, he will be able to book you on various cruise (day trip or longer) depending what you want to do. Therefore, as I prefered to dive around PhiPhi, he booked me different trip getting there for every dive day. And this is a service which is not possible if you go through a diving center which has their own boat.

I have only one regret with Johan: I am now used to a very good quality of dive and service as I started since the beginning with him! And because of this, I have difficulties to be satisfied with the other master diver... (see my critics concerning various diving centers I tried in PhiPhi in the link below).

PS: have fun and enjoy Phuket !! Dive tip: ask him to show you the sea horses next to shark point. He is the only one who was able to show them to me even though all master diver know where they are...

A bientot Johan, et n'aie pas trop froid en sortant de l'eau ;o)

Visited December 2011
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Owner at Amazing Phuket Adventures Day Trips, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Thank you for this great review, this is a pleasure for me to read this, and i'm glad that you enjoy your diving experience. until your next coming in Phuket i wish you a lot of good things and hope you still make some bubbles sometimes....

happy bubbles.

Johann.

“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

i did the open water and i really can confirm the first two rewievs! because of the good course i trust in the equipment and in my skills and never feel uncomfortable under water.

hi Grace, thank you. hope you keep diving. it was a great to teach you all, i really enjoy and had fun with you.
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Amazing Phuket Adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I was traveling around Asia and would finish my divemaster course during the trip. I had meet Johann the diving instructor to Amazing Phuket Adventures. He's professional, friendly and find the best teaching for each students.He find for me one hotel, one bike, everythings for my give my holidays and courses really easy! One month later, i had past my instructor course on Phuket... fingers in the nose. For sure Johann is for something in this case!!!! I also tried the day trip in bike with amazing Phuket adventure and It was really beautiful landscapes, friendly, fun and pleasant. Thanks again for this holidays....

Visited December 2011
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Propriétaire at Amazing Phuket Adventures Day Trips, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
hi Cecile, thank you for your review, and one more time congratulation for your Exams... next time you come in Phuket maybe i perform your English... (lol). perhaps you should write in French.
"Qui aime bien, châtie bien". hihihi
take care and hope to see you again in Phuket for more diving adventures.
Phuket
3 attraction reviews
“Just..AMAZING... :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

Best Day Trips u can book with Joh!!!

Everything is with perfectly organisation. U don't have to care about anything and u get a trip u never forget! Amazing Phuket Adventures give u the possibility to do everything u want do in Phuket and around Phuket. U will meet a lot of people from all over the world and hear story's from all over the world, especally from Joh ;)!

That are holiday's - don't miss it!!!

U choos it once - u choose it every time from now on ;)

see ya in 3 weeks ;)

Visited October 2011
AMAZINGPHUKETADV, Manager at Amazing Phuket Adventures Day Trips, responded to this review, March 2, 2012
Thank you for your review, Glad to see you again in April. I plan for your next stay in Phuket your Divemaster courses...

See you soon for more adventures.

Johann.