“Holy Hossenfeffer!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Chalong, Thailand
“Holy Hossenfeffer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Ok...So I was in the mood for something other than Thai food tonight. Went on TripAdvisor to find the best pizza nearby. Within 5 min., I was in my car on my way to Rawai with a growling stomach. I was the only customer, but I don't give a !@#$. I ordered a mixed salad and the 4 cheese pizza, as advised on TA. Funny that the pizza arrived before an undressed salad. The pizza was sensational...I have eaten all over the south of Italy. I also treated myself to a Limoncello. One word of caution. I can eat with the best of them. Share the Swedish 4 cheese pizza. This is a big pizza, but the important thing to note is there is Alot of cheese. I ate 6 pieces because I had no discretion. I don't feel so good right now. Apart from my big appetite, get your pantyhose on and get over there!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Porsgrunn, Norway
“Good food, low price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Good pizza and lasagna at this place.
Italian chef.

Visited March 2012
melbourne
“Great Italian Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

best pizzas great service. Very reasonable cost. within walking distance of hotel. good location. Very relaxing environment

Visited March 2012
Sydney Australia
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Great wood fired pizza, authentic Italian, really enjoyed our meal

Visited February 2012
“Best pizza ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We ate here our last night in Phuket. I'm glad as otherwise we would have eaten there every night if we'd have found it at the start. People recommended and we were not disappointed.
My partner is a pizza lover and we both agree it was the best pizza we have ever had.
We had a garlic pizza which was delicious. Superb base with a hint of garlic , rosemary and salt.
The pizza only comes in one size which is large but great value. The most expensive was 290 baht ( $8/9aus). We had a half and half. The pepperoni was sensational. Cheesy, spicy and the bases are fab.
The Italian owner has been making pizza for over 30 years and takes immense pride in his work. He's always in chef white with a chef hat and reminds of Luigi from Mario bros.
The waitresses don't really speak enough English but the chef does do no worries.
The pizza is all made in a great big wood fire oven and comes out super fast.
Our total bill was 380 baht including drinks ($12).
You can't beat it. A must try!!! We will be returning.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere