“So glad I went!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 133 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: We offer smart surrounding and superb food that is reasonably priced. Appetizers to indulge in are clams and garlic, an unbeatable start. Fresh seafood and accompaniments along with various italian breads that are baked daily by us. Taste our really delicious homemade pasta. Top of the meal, go for the homemade dessert. Try just once and You'll certainly be back again.
khanom
“So glad I went!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

As a resident of Rawai I had seen this restaurant open and made no plans visit, there are a number of italian restaurants in the area and the though of one more did not excite me. However yesterday I decided to give it a try, I had seen the customer base growing (slowly) over the year.

I am "So glad I went'

The decor is Chic and you have the welcome choice of inside and outside seating. We had a drink outside, went inside to eat and back outside for coffee after the meal, so made the most of the choice.

The menu is really impressive, rather than one or two choices of items such a tagliatelle or ravioli they offer a whole page of choices of each, with some really welcome and different combinations not often found in other Italian restaurants. One of my favorite dishes is Risotto and as with most of the meals I was presented with a world of wonderful choices & flavors to pick from. I am usually wary to order Risotto in Thailand as all to often I am let down and served a stodgy and disappointing meal, so I waited with baited breath. i am glad to report it was a taste explosion when it arrived. My friends ordered Tagliatelle and spaghetti and both commented how good it tasted.

I had the house red wine which was well priced and delicious and they make a decent liquor coffee too.

I found the price very reasonably, especially given the quality of the food served.

My only criticism was the service was mixed, they have a lot of staff and some are better than others. On arrival my friends drink order was taken but the waitress did not wait or ask for my drinks order which was not a good start & a little rude as I was sat next to him ???. they can be very slow and the restaurant was not that busy when we went, so no real excuse. Given they do add 10% service charge the service should be better or they should drop the charge and allow tips to dictate the staffs reward. Perhaps then they would care more about the customers experience.

The above minor critique was not a major issue and I will be visiting this Restaurant a lot in the future I am sure. It is a very welcome addition to the Rawai Restaurant scene.

"I am so glad I went"

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sydney, Australia
“Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

House made bread and pasta to die for. Go here when you've had too much lemongrass and ginger. The manager is a fantastic host. Beware: he will talk your ears off! :)

Visited February 2012
Hamburg, Germany
“Uncompromising Italian food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

We have been travelling for 3 weeks in Thailand and got a little fed-up of local food. We tried a couple of Italian restaurants whenever the chance arrive .. either the noodles were too soft or a caesar salad comes with Blasamic dressing ... we decided to give this rather uncozy looking Italian hotspot another shot ... to our surprise ... it was well worth the adventure.

The lovely bread basket is so touching, it feels so good to have some bread with a salad!
The Parmesan cheese that comes with the pasta is more than generous and it is D ultimate luxury.

I have absolutely no complaints .. it does look a little pricey at first but when the meal is over, the satisfaction is priceless! That is, if you believe in meal satisfaction!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Good value, but service needs to improve”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Italian restaurant with good decor and located in a small strip mall near Chalong Circle. Food is above average, and the prices are cheaper than other similar establishments. Have been a couple of times and on both occassions service has been slow with less than half the restaurant full. Hope they can improve this soon!

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phuket Town, Thailand
“Great place - service, food and nice ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I ve been yesterday at Rossovivo for a dinner with friends. Realy a nice place, like in Italy, I will go there again. The food is excellent and the service too. Very friendly and polite waiters. As I mentioned before the food was excellent, zou had the feeling to be somewhere in Italy. Also the restaurant is equipped in a modern european / italien style.

I will come back !