We Spent 2 nights here for our honeymoon and really wished that we had booked a much longer stay. From the minute that we arrive the staff were friendly and professional. The room was so beautifully made up with petals on the beds and one of the most delicious cakes for us to eat in honor of our Honeymoon. And then we went to the pool........never in all of our travels all over the world have we seen such an awesome swimming pool. It was beautifully maintained, right down to the private beach pool. Had little nooks and crannies all over the place that made every swim an adventure. The Pool Bar staff were friendly and efficient and you could have a massage right next to the pool. We ate breakfast here and the food was beautifully presented and delicious. Rawai beach was about 1 minutes walk away and there was a free shuttle to Yanui, Nai Harn and Kata beaches. A multitude of restaurants and little shops were all within walking distance.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone, and what made it even more awesome was that the price was exceptional value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the 4 rooms at this hotel feature superior amenities. Featured in each room, among other amenities, are bathrobes, microwave, television LCD/plasma screen, free wi-fi. This excellent hotel in Phuket also has airport transfer, safety deposit boxes, room service. The hotel blends expert service with state-of-the-art facilities to provide guests with a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, EasyToBook, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Rawai Palm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawai Palm Beach Hotel Rawai
- Rawai Palm Beach Resort Phuket