“Easily 5 star!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: A European-run PADI 5* IDC scuba diving centre and tour agency located in Nai Harn, a relaxed getaway village in the south of Phuket, just minutes from beautiful Nai Harn Beach. Our scuba diving centre provides training in a full range of PADI diving courses, from complete beginner to professional level, as well as fun diving day trips and liveaboard (overnight) trips to the Similan and Surin Island National Marine Parks, and Myanmar. We also offer an extensive selection of hand-picked tours and local activities, suitable for all the family, such as elephant trekking, snorkelling tours to idyllic islands, ATV rides, jungle treks, sea canoeing, fishing, stage shows, spa treatments and more!
Perth, Australia
“Easily 5 star!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was the first time I had done any diving before so I didnt know what to expect/ was a little nervous. Steph the owner and my instructor was extremely friendly, professional and clearly knew what she was doing as if it was the back of her hand. Because it was my first time she was patient and very understanding and therefore was thorough in her training and went through every thing twice to make sure I had got it. I picked it up pretty quickly because of how good she was. The fact that she was english made a huge difference because I clearly understood everything she was saying and teaching which in tern made the whole experience fantastic.

Visited March 2013

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly and Professional Dive Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ocean Geo is the friendliest dive shop in Phuket. During my January holiday in Thailand I worked with Steph at Ocean Geo to complete my PADI Open Water and Advanced courses. She is a wonderful instructor with great patience and a friendly and professional demeanor. It was a pleasure to dive with her. Especially traveling as a single female I enjoyed the opportunity to work with another woman.

I would highly recommend Ocean Geo to anyone - male or female, single or family, adult or children - looking for dive instruction or just a day on the boat in Phuket.

Thank you for many memorable dives and I can't wait to do it again!

Visited January 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“excellent and safe diving!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ocean Geo Divers is an excellent dive shop! The staff is more than friendly, the service is fantastic and the atmosphere is just familiar. I was a little scared to start with diving and there was never the right dive company for me. But the professional way of Steph, the owner, took away my fear and after the Discovery Dive, i’ve also done my Open Water with her. I always felt safe under water with her and i loved diving after the first beach dive. She always took a lot of time for me and all my questions. After my Open Water I went several times diving with Steph – it was always perfect. Ocean Geo Divers also booked a fantastic liveaboard trip, for my boyfriend and me, to the Similan Island. The trip was awesome! Attached to the dive shop is also a coffee bar. The breakfast and coffee is very good!

Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Extremely well run outfit, with a personal touch on service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been diving from Phuket numerous times, and whilst the diving is always of a high standard, unfortunately that is not always representative of the service from the dive shops. Often it feels like being herded like cattle, to & from the boat and in & out of the water. I'm delighted to say this is certainly not the case at Ocean Geo Divers, and was definitely the best dive experience I've had. It was an extremely well organised outfit, and the owner Steph has a talent for providing a personal touch when it comes to service.

Highly recommend booking a day trip with Ocean Geo Divers, as we will certainly do next time we're back in Phuket

Visited February 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great for PADI certification”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I got my PADI Open Water Scuba Diver certification here in 3 days. Steph was professional, competent, fun, and a great instructor. (She's a native English speaker; another instructor speaks Russian.)

Visited February 2013