“Experience of a lifetime!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 53 Activities in Rawai
5.0 of 5 stars 351 Reviews
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a private scuba diving experience in Phuket with fun, friendly and personal service. We are the original and only Phuket PADI dive centre to specialise in private scuba diving tuition and guiding. Whether you are brand new to scuba or looking to enhance your experience and certifications, we provide you with personal, professional attention at all times. Scuba Diving is a passion for Andy and our team.... not just a job, and we aim to give you the best possible scuba diving experience while you are in Phuket. You don't need to be staying in Rawai or Nai Harn to dive with us - we pick you up for free from Patong, Kata, Karon and Chalong areas too! We offer competitive prices on diving day trips and PADI courses, plus you get a great discount on all our Similans, Burma and Hin Daeng liveaboard trips. We look forward to meeting you for a fun and exciting time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We had never scuba dived before so decided to give it a try while visiting Thailand. We chose the Discovery Scuba Dive, which is three dives with an instructor. The boat ride was beautiful, the food served was authentic and delicious, and the dives were spectacular. While they do not guarantee you will see reef sharks, we saw two! But what made my day were the cuttlefish. What really made the experience though, was our instructor, Mike Forsman. He was knowledgeable, calm, and fun. Seriously, the experience of a lifetime. Time to get certified.

Chris & Kristen

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Hey I am so glad that you guys had a fantastic day with us and was lots for you to see. I am sl pleased that you had 2 sharks and also the cuttlefish. We are also so glad that the journey to the dive sites was great and the food as well. Our team of Instructors are always there to help you guys and so glad that you had such a fantastic with him. Am looking foreward too diving with you myself next time. See you soon

“Best diving experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Have been with Andy on 2 separate holidays. His pampered diving service is truly second to none. I have never met anybody with more enthusiasm as him.
He made the whole diving experience just so much pleasure that really why would you go anywhere else!
Thank you Andy! Malika X

Hey it was great to have you back and another few fantastic days of diving and so glad that I could certify your sister on her Open Water Course. I always like to look after people and make them feel special for the pampered diving and always will. Looking foreward too seeing you soon and doing some more diving
Melbourne Australia
“The best scuba experience in Thailand - a must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My son and wife came back raving, and said they would recommend Andys Scuba Diving to anyone who wants to dive in Phuket.

Andy is professional, personable, and best of all, has a sense of humour.

My son was certified by Andy for his Open Water diving certification. He keeps telling me what a brilliant teacher Andy is - explaining everything well, giving encouragement. Most of all he feels confident how Andy has fully prepared him for diving.

My wife really enjoyed her first dive too - her instructor (Brem) was patient, perceptive, and very competent when dealing with a beginner. Simply outstanding!

Communication with Andy, and his partner Sally, was prompt and professional before the dive. Within minutes of emailing, they called with all the details.

Andy's scuba is perfect for new divers, such as my wife, and learning divers. Anyone in Phuket or visiting, wanting to dive, need look no further.

Visited January 2013
Thanks for the great review and was glad that the 2 of the had such a fantastic time with us. Yes it was a awesome day and was great to see them excel in the water. It wa my pleaure to certify your son who was like a fish anyway and no problems with any of the skills and you wife was great as is said completing her Discover Scuba Diving Programme and hopefully go on to do er open water course next. Hope to see you guys back soon
Singapore
4 attraction reviews
“Best Dive Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Decided to dive with Andy's Scuba Diving after reading the incredible reviews and boy, it definitely proved to be an excellent choice.

The service was impeccable right from the beginning when I was arranging and planning the dive trip. Sally's response was always prompt and extremely informative. She/They even provided extra discounts for my group of 4 since we were already certified divers!

Regarding the trips themselves, the dives were so amazing and beautiful. This was our 2nd dive trip - but my friends and I were extremely pleased with the way our instructors, Oliver and Mike, both whom were wonderful! (Please let them know this!) They explained everything to us and were very patient and had a vast amount of knowledge of the dive sites. We managed to see a leopard shark, turtles, octupuses amongst many other things.

I strongly recommend anyone to try Andy's out, even though they may be slightly pricier than the other dive schools, but it is definitely worth it. An experience that I would probably never forget. WIll definitely return again!

Visited January 2013
Hey I am so glad that you had such a fantastic time with us and the guys looked after you so well and that we could accomodate you guys with what you needed. Just let us know when you are coming back and we will be looking foreward too seeing and diving with you again
“great dive with awesome people!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

made a booking with andy scuba diving for a dive in similan island. sally replied promptly and gt in touch with me.. great spot with great manta rays!!! sally and andy are nice people that told me alot of his stories.. i did a night dive too with matt my instructor.. had the privilege of one to one attention as it was my first time of doing a night dive.. matt was observant and pointing out to the various night creatures which i cant really spot them though=D great experience by swimming right into sea urchin.. matt and andy was experience to deal with my injury, leaving me a souvenir back home. thank you andyscubadiving for the awesome experience in phuket=)

andyscubadiving, Owner at Andys Scuba Diving Phuket, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
hey Thanks for coming with us and having such a fantastic time with the day trip and also the night dive. We would love to see you come back and hopefully will be free myself for you and do some fantastic dives with yourself again thanks for diving with us