“Highly recomend it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atsumi Retreat Healing Center

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rawai
Atsumi Retreat Healing Center
You added Atsumi Retreat Healing Center to your Saves list
34/18 Soi King Pattana 4 | Saiyuan Road, Rawai, Phuket Town, Phuket 83130, Thailand   |
Ranked #6 of 52 Specialty Lodging in Rawai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Highly recomend it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I just can't say enough good things about the Atsumi. The Program the staff accomodations were excelent met sime great friends. I just cant wait to get back

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
AtsumiHealing, Owner at Atsumi Retreat Healing Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Dear friend,

Thank you for your feedback! It is lovely when friendships are formed here during the detox, we're happy that you had such a great time. Hope to see you soon!

Warmest regards

Anna Wasin (Managing Director)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Phuket, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

If your looking to detox your body around likeminded people this is the place to do it.
There are other retreats in thailand but Atsumi is away from the smells of food and tourist attractions that tempt you the stray off your goals.
I personally did 2 days raw fast, 10 days full fast and 5 days raw fast to ease my way back in to eating again.
The results were shown through my skin and weight loss. I lost about 4 kg's.
I love the daily activities and the massages that are included in your detox. You can be as busy as you like or as restful as you need. I highly recommend this place to centre yourself and get rid of bad habits one may. A place to regain your health.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We always love to hear such positive feedback and are so happy that you achieved such fantastic results. That mental clarity after a detox is amazing isn't it?! Stay healthy and take care.

Kindest regards

Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

We have lived in Phuket for several years, therefore were able to research all the facilities here and in nearby locations. Atsumi was by far the No.1 choice and my husband signed up for a 10 days full fast, and due to work commitments I signed up for 4 days full fast. Let's just say it has to be the best thing we have ever done for ourselvesr! Apart from feeling renewed and a whole load more positive, all our health issues and middle age spread have totally disappeared -Thank you!
It's also amazing what you learn and leave with in such a relaxed environment, it really has set us up for life both physically and mentally! We've seen many of our friends and colleagues come out of Atsumi with amazing results, so it was only a matter of time till we did it ourselves, only wish we did it sooner.
The staff are superb; Michelle, Ya and their team are so kind, knowledgable and supportive, and we were amongst the few people in our group that hadn't been before! it speaks volumes when everyone else is a return customer. Thank you Atsumi!....and if you do decide to book a "New You at Atsumi" you will not leave disappointed, the results are astounding, and will stay with you for ever. Barry and Julie xx

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Hi Barry and Julie

So nice to hear such positive feedback about our retreat, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and thank you for recommending so many people to come to Atsumi.

We hope you are both doing really well, staying happy and healthy.

Warmest regards

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

been to Atsumi 3 times & each time I get a bit more. the body conditions to a new level & what a week at Atsumi does,is to create a springboard to an alternative but yet enjoyable lifestyle.. We all tend to lead busy lifestyles in our urban environment & sub conciously we retox ourselves. But a week or so at Atsumi & we get invited into a different world. They do not promise change, but what they do do is to open our minds & invite us to change.
When I checked into Atsumi My blood pressure was 169/115.. A week @ atsumi & another week of a raw food diet & my BP was 100/70... Needless to say my Dr was shocked..
Just shows the power of such a lifestyle.. I am now raw for 5 weeks & I feel great..
Atsumi truely is an INVITATION TO CHANGE....

Hi Puneet

Thank you for such a wonderful review of our retreat. We love it when guests return to Atsumi year after year because it gives us the opportunity to show the improvements that we are continuously making to our premises and program.

I am so happy that you took the leap to initially come to Atsumi as I know it was a life changing transformation in your life and I’m pleased that you highlighted the fact that it is a stepping stone to a lifestyle change. We always hope that our guests will leave with the motivation and dedication to commit to a healthier lifestyle. Congratulations on your raw food, I'm sure you are already reaping the benefits.

I look forwards to you returning again in the future and wish you all the best in everything that you do.

Kind regards

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I spent 16 days at Atsumi at the end of August. It was my first experience of a detox and it definitely will not be the last. I had researched a range of retreats in Thailand, and decided to book this one because it had been given such great reviews. It certainly didn't let me down; in fact, it exceeded my expectations. I completed an 11 day full fast followed by 5 days of raw fasting. As I had not done the recommended pre-fast, I did struggle a little at the beginning, but the experience and constant support from the friendly staff made me see that it would only be short lived, and it was. I can honestly say that I have never felt more alive in my life. I feel energised, positive, and my eating habits have changed for the better. But Atsumi not only healed my body, but it also cleansed my mind and soul. There are so many alternative therapists at the retreat whom are all professional, extremely experienced and absolutely brilliant. Atsumi is a must do. The energy about the place is contagious, the gardens beautiful, the staff warm and gorgeous, and the facilities excellent (the pics don't live up to the real thing). Thanks to Atsumi, I feel like I have been given a fresh start in life xx

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
AtsumiHealing, Manager at Atsumi Retreat Healing Center, responded to this review, January 10, 2012
It was wonderful to receive such a complimentary review from you Carolina and it makes my job worthwhile to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

Some guests can have a challenging time during the most powerful stages of cleansing and it’s always good to remind people that being disciplined on the pre-fast and moving the body to a more alkaline state prior to arrival can make the detox experience much more comfortable.

We are constantly striving to maintain a high level of professional standards and facilities throughout Atsumi but I agree that the icing on the cake really is the loving care, warmth and support that is offered from our staff and therapists.

I hope that our paths will cross again at some point in the near future and it was an absolute pleasure to meet you.

Kind Regards
Michelle Cooper
Manama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I spent 11 days at Atsumi recently and left feeling like a new person in both body and mind. The staff are absolutely amazing and couldn't do enough to help and manage to keep smiles on their faces at all times. The support available is fantastic. I disagree with the reviewer that said the place was all about money - I didn't feel at all under pressure to use any of the additional services some of which were reasonable and some quite pricey. Others that made use of more of the additional services seemed very pleased with them. For me the evenings were a bit too quiet so I headed out in a rented car to look around but the temptation to eat whilst fasting is definitely heightened if you venture out. The full fast wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a kickstart to a change in their diet and habits. Thank you Atsumi - you worked wonders x

Room Tip: Stayed in Ground Floor of Yellow House which overlooked the pool and was en suite and very comfortab...
Hello

It was wonderful to receive such a complimentary review from you and it makes my job worthwhile to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

We are constantly striving to maintain a high level of professional standards and facilities throughout Atsumi but I agree that the icing on the cake really is the loving care, warmth and support that is offered from our staff and additional therapists.

I agree that our therapists really are 'the best of the best' and thank you for supporting the fact that nothing is pushed onto our guests, our staff are available to schedule appointments or give more information about a practitioner but would never make a recommendation unless it was in the best interest of the guest.

I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Kind Regards

Phuket - Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I participated in the Full Fast for 7 days, well that was to start off with, I just didn't want it to end, everything was just perfect.
Therefore I extended a further 2 days which has left me feeling like totally like NEW and amazing.
Now I have a whole new perspective on my eating/drinking habits as well as my general health and living.

The staff at Atsumi are so friendly, approachable and couldn't do enough for you.
From all of the office staff, colema girls, massage staff, drivers & the gardeners.
Each day I was greeted with a smile and support if need be, nothing was too much trouble.
Shell & Ya were very kind, really informative and supportive. They answered all of my questions & queries along the way.

I know that the Colema process might be a little overwhelming to anyone who hasn't done it before. Rest assured the process is very easy and explained throughly. The Colema rooms are SO clean and very sanitised.
I was totally impressed.

The Atsumi grounds are really beautiful with lush green plant life and loads and loads of Orchids. The perfect place for a chilled relaxing DETOX :-)

Everything was taken care of during the day I was never bored.
In the morning we would all meet for an activity around 07:30. After we would all have a briefing on our individual plan for the day accompanied by some delicious tea and wheat grass.
There was something going on all of the time, no sooner was the day over and then I was a little lighter & healthier ;-)

I can highly recommend Atsumi to everyone out there looking for a detox haven in Asia.
A true gem in Phuket.

PM me for questions, I'm happy to answer.

Hi Lisa

Thank you for taking time to post such a thorough and wonderful review.

I am so grateful that our staff made such an impression and I am pleased that you recognized the value of all of the Atsumi team, including our colema, laundry, gardeners and massages girls.

Thank you for you compliment regarding our colema room, it is absolutely imperative that they are maintained to a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness, I will pass your compliments onto our Colema girls.

I am so glad that you were able to gain a greater perspective into maintaining a healthier lifestyle and I am confident that you will achieve greater health and vitality as a result, even though you looked amazing to begin with.

I hope we will see you again back at Atsumi. Until then, good luck beautiful!

Many Thanks

Anna Wasin (Managing Director)

Been to Atsumi Retreat Healing Center? Share your experiences!