I stayed at Serenity in Dec 2014 with 4 of my friends and we decided to book the 3 floor penthouse with a jacuzzi on the roof. The pictures on the website are fantastic but they do not do it justice. It felt like something in an MTV Cribs episode. The decor of the suites were fantastic and the beds and sofas were extremely comfortable. Every room had a separate docking station so we could all play our own music and the view from the balconies (overlooking an island in the distance) is breathtaking. The breakfast was very very good and the chef's will accomodate your request. On one morning I asked for eggs benedict and they got the main kitchen to make it with no extra charge. The swimming pool is very clean and the whole resort has a very serene feel to it (hence being called Serenity). Serenity is a place to go to relax and chill. We had partied for an entire week and so this was a perfect location!
In terms of local attractions, we visited Nai Harn beach which is a beautiful and clean beach around 10 mins drive from the hotel. You can either get a taxi or one of the airport shuttle busses. The water is very clear and the waevs are awesome. There are a number of massage areas on the beach and sunloungers.
We visited a couple of local restaurants including a local woodoven pizza place called Moderna Pizza (huge delicious pizzas for very good price - no need for starters), Superburgers (homemade thai burgers and wings close to Nai Harn beach - very good and CHEAP) and a thai place called Gypsy for local thai food which was good but probably overvalued.
We organised a day tour at the local harbour which took us to Phi Phi Island, Monkey Island, Bamboo Island (a personal favourite) and a number of diving spots. I would recommend this tour for anyone. It allows you to experience the beautiful islands and tropical water that is perfect for snorkelling/swimming. Serenity Resport can also arrange their own tours (albeit more expensive) and can arrange tee times at the local golf courses (although ask them to do this well in advance). It was our favourite hotel during our Thailand trip and I am sure we will all return, either together or individually. I would recommend the penthouse to anyone! May cost extra but its the little details that make it worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket’s sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include its famous "Senses Spa", the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai