We stayed here for 6 night in October/November 2012, and then went on to another hotel in Phi Phi and ended staying only one night out of 6 in Phi Phi and coming back to the SR because nothing could simply compare. Once you stay here you're truly spoilt. We booked the serenity suite and was amazingly upgraded to the sea view penthouse on both occasions - great start to our holiday. The one bedroom sea view penthouse is phenomenal, the decor, large bathtub, jacuzzi, kitchen, breakfast bar, tv, dvd player, living room, ipod deck, walk-in shower for two, large comfy bed, balcony, roof top, sun loungers, large stocked fridge, plants, open plan design ALL make you feel like you're in a home away from home. I can't stress enough about how wonderful the room was, even the soap, shampoo, conditioner and body wash were brilliant and available on the pump not in those ridiculously small bottles where you have to ask for 10 to wash long hair. It's the thought process that has gone into the design of these rooms that I fully appreciate. Maintainence of the room is great, the service is wonderful, another aspect which makes your stay here pain free. I must go that mile extra and say the staff went above and beyond for us, as mentioned above we ended up coming all the way back from Phi Phi Island just to stay here for the remaining of our trip, that was a 4hrs boat trip and 30mins taxi ride, and we were greeted with open arms, the staff managed to find the room we were staying in previously and again we got the upgrade, we were also given a discount on the room, this alleviated a lot of the stress we endured from our stay in Phi Phi. Food is fantastic, really enjoyed the variety here - the Andaman Prawn Club is very tasty! Breakfast buffet is good, and we always over ate! I went in the pool a few times, it was very relaxing and they have a built in seat towards the beach side of the pool. Sun loungers, beds, chairs and umbrellas all available here. The views from the pool are stunning as are the views from your room if you get sea facing. There is no beach per se but the water runs straight up to the edge of the resort, and if it is low tide a beach surfaces - i'd recommend going to Nai Harn beach which is 10 min shuttle ride offering free services to guests, the shuttle also goes into town in the evening. I would also recommend renting a car if you're interested in exploring the island, there's a lot of great places to see, and it's great to be mobile. Taxi's are expensive in Phuket, and they have no affiliation with the resort, so it's worth while getting a car unless you plan to stay in the resort only. In terms of location, it took us about 45min to get to Phuket town centre and about the same to bangla road. We had no problem with the location as we preferred being away from the hustle and bustle of Patong.
I can't say one bad thing about SR, everything was wonderful and exceeded our expectations (which are high as we travel a lot). The general manager (Urs) is always around, we didn't need to reach out to him as staff are very efficient but it's nice to see him walking around.
10/10 Thank SR we will be coming back time and time again!
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket’s sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include its famous "Senses Spa", the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.