We stayed at this wonderful resort for a week. a unique place that you must visit on your next trip to thailand. the athmosphere is very good the staff is very helpful and kind and making the vacation simple and fun. we enjoyed each moment there the hotel is clean and well maintained great pool with nice sitting area. lots to do in the area everything is max 20 minutes drive if you want to explore the island. after a bad experience at Phuket staying at Patong beach that time was refreshing and gave us a diffrent aspect on the island, the Spa in this place amazing, no words...not cheap comaring to Thailand prices but worth it for sure. We will defaintly be there again on our next trip to Thailand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket’s sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include its famous "Senses Spa", the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai