Husband and I were there for 4 days. Greeted by English speaking staff who provided great personal service.
Stayed in villa facing the sea. Awesome to be awaken by birds chirping and the seas.
Food was limited but a variety of choice.
Love the fact they provided shuttle service to various tourist attractions. We went to Patong and Nai Harn beach. Could not explore Coral Island as it was deemed unsafe due to occasional rains. We chartered an affordable trip with the resort to Promthep Cape and the scenery took my breath away!
Overall this resort is worth the time and money to explore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Splendia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai