“Crazy!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
“Crazy!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was scared out of my mind but was fine getting that close to the tigers. We did the tiny cat and the big cat package. With 100 pictures on cd by their photographer - who did a good job- we paid about 130 US dollars. Pricey but a once in a lifetime experience!
They have a restaurant there that looked shady- we had a bottle of beer each only.
Also here's a tip- bargain with your cab or taxi of choice on your way there and ask them to wait for you for the return trip! Much cheaper then finding a taxi there. They take advantage.

• Greek first
Spain
10 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

First thing we did in Phuket!! Amazing experience! You have to put all your belongings in a locker and read the instructions when you go in.
It was one of the most expensive things we did but well worth it. In fact it was only expensive compared to other activities in Thailand.
We went to see the small and the largest tigers. The small tigers even at 6-9 months were still big. We had our own camera and camcorder so were able to take our own pictures with the small tigers but the guide that came in the cage with us took pictures for us too.
Then as we were about to go into the largest tiger cage my camera died! Gutted! However they have a photographer that can come and take professional pictures for you and only cost 500b.
He was great telling us what pose to do and said that he would take around 50 photos but we ended up getting over 100! Well worth it and better that we could have done.
Lunch there is a buffet and well worth it. Great selection of thai food and really tasty.
The animals here seem to be really relaxed but they say that they are not drugged. I suppose the animals have been brought up this way so dont really know any different but they are still wild animals and im sure still have that animal instinct somewhere!!
You get so close to them that we were actually lying ontop of the largest ones!! And pretending to bite their tails!!!
Really cool experience overall : 0 )

Hobart, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I went to tiger kingdom with my family planning for the kids to do the small cats (babies), once there my wife convinced me to go in with the large tigers. At first I was nervous entering a cage with 5 large tigers and a keeper with a stick but after a while the fear went. This was truley a memorable experience I'll never forget. The facility is first class. And the tigers are cared for to great lengths. The tigers are not drugged as some people would suggest. This is not a cheap experience but is worth the money.Go first thing in the morning to avoid crowds.

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
20 attraction reviews
“Cool experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I'm definitely torn as I write this review.
I went to tiger kingdom and bought the three tiger package (smallest, small and big tigers).
I love animals and any chance I get to pet them, I go for it. So on a rainy day in Phuket, this seemed like a great idea.
It was definitely an experience to be so close to a tiger and be able to pet and take pictures with it.
The tigers are generally sleeping most of the time, although the littlest ones are more active.
But the thought also crosses your mind, how is it ok for me to go in a cage with a full grown tiger and they're totally ok with it?
The tigers seemed well fed (not skinny) and healthy (as much as one can tell just looking at them, I suppose).

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“A MUST!!! You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is the most amazing animal interaction I've ever experienced. You get to sit and touch several live tigers and have your photo taken with them outdoors!

We called the office and they sent a taxi to our hotel. I paid at the park after seeing the plans. We choise the "small" and "large" tigers to visit with. We didn't bother with the "smallest" as they are only viewed indoors (when we were there) and as you can't use a flash at all in the park, everyones photos of the "smallest" were dark. You can also pay the staff to photo you....they had decent cameras.

Our photos came out incredible!