“A fun afternoon out - give it a go!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phuket Wake Park

Phuket Wake Park
86/3 Moo 6 Vichitsongkram Road, Kathu, Phuket 83120 , Thailand (Formerly Phuket Cable Ski)
(66) 076.202.525
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 107 Activities in Kathu
Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: The all new Phuket Wake Park is open all year and is the only cable wake park in Phuket. The park is set-up for both beginners and advanced riders. Professional instructors help beginners learn how to wakeboard absolutely free and also coach advanced riders to get new tricks. We also have night riding! In the evening (from 18 till 22) our park is illuminated by 15 powerful lights, which gives almost 100% visibility and ensures the safety of night riding. Not far from Phuket Wake Park you can ride on the new 2013 Tige Z3 boat to wakeboard and wakesurf. We also offer a full set of equipment (wakeboards, life vests, helmets) for both beginners and for advanced riders. The park also operates an outdoor cafe and an indoor restaurant, a relaxing area with pool, hotel, spa-massage salon and wakeboard shop with a large selection of equipment and apparel for wakeboarding.Phuket Wake Park is located in the center of the Phuket Island in Kathy. Conveniently located only 30 minutes from the international airport. Gorgeous beaches, restaurants, shopping centers and nightlife are located within 10-15 minutes drive from the park. The park provides a shuttle service to / from the airport, as well as shuttle service to anywhere in the Phuket Island.Cable Park Information: The park has installed a new 2012 wakeboard 6 Sesitec cable, as well as winch Sesitec 2.0 System. The height of the new cable is 10 meters. The park has also installed 8 new UNIT obstacles: 2 kickers Straight (20 meters) Step Down (20 meters) Pipe (19 feet) Double base funbox (18 meters) Steffen Vollert signature. Number of kickers: 2. Number of sliders:
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“A fun afternoon out - give it a go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I myself didn’t get to have a go as we decided last minute to do this and I wasn’t dressed appropriately. My partner and Brother had a few turns in about an hour and LOVED it - we cannot recommend it enough. It’s the kind of fun that you don’t get very often and everyone was really nice and helpful.
If we get to go back I certain want a go, even if I do fall on my face!

Visited June 2012

Hämeenlinna, Finland
“Fun way to spend a day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went there with a friend, neither of us had ever tried wakeboarding before so it was a completely new experience. There were no queues and a bike came to pick us up every time we fell, so there was no need to walk back to the starting point.
I would recommend everyone to go there at least once. You can choose wakeboard, kneeboard or water skis and all the safety equipment is included in the price.

Visited October 2012
Moscow, Russia
“Very bad management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Be sure to call them several times before going, cause they can start maintenance works any time, no matter what their official web-page says! You can just waste several hours like me, my wife and several other people.

Visited July 2012
Victoria
91 attraction reviews
“Good fun- great to try if you have never water ski ed before”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I had a great time trying out the wakeboard, water ski's and knee board. It was my first time and was able to get up first time on everything except the wakeboard. Get there early, no queus. Couldn't do this in australia at this price.

“Phuket cable ski”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Visited the cable park back in May.
The equipment was pretty new and in good condition. Loved the tuk tuk that picked you up if you fell off during the ride , saved you a lot time by not having to walk back, the austrralian cable parks could learn from this. The restaurant served good quality food and all staff were very helpful and friendly. Overall it was a good day out. Highly recommended and reasonable value for money.