We are staying at Indochine now, firstly the view from the room is amazing, we have an ocean view suite.
BUT for the price it is not value. The bed is very hard the pillows are like rocks and all is cheap quality.
The internet is patchy and slow, although it is free.
For a large higher priced hotel the small things have let it down and we would not stay here again, although we come to Thailand 4x a year to rest and relax in Phuket.
- Also Known As:
- Indochine Residence Hotel
- Indochine Residence And Resort
- Indochine Residence Hotel Kathu
- IndoChine Residence & Resort Phuket, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Living: Perched on a lush hill overlooking Kalim Bay, Indochine Residence Villas combines the exclusivity of a private residence with amenities from the adjacent resort. Indulge in 200-degree ocean views and spacious living. These extraordinary villas are stylishly designed featuring original artwork, expansive living and entertaining rooms, and gourmet kitchens. Bedrooms offer private baths and spacious outdoor terraces and courtyards for lounging and entertaining. Soak in spectacular views from private Jacuzzis and plunge pools. Layouts range from Gaya studio suites, two and three bedroom pool villas and a four and six bedroom residence. Sophisticated and stylish villas to complement your lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your IndoChine Residence & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.