We have been coming to Phuket once or twice a yeay since 2005 and stayed at the Merlin Beach Resort, the Burasari (never again) the Bhan Thai, the Bliss and now the Millenium resort hotel.
The Millenium was definately the best over all.
We had a Cabana room which was very nice as we spent about half the day by the pool.
The location of the hotel was the best feature as it was located within the Jung Ceylon shopping centre. This ment that we could walk every where and not take a Tuk Tuk. We could also go shopping without being "grabbed" by the Indian tailors and shopkeepers in the streets. Yung Ceylon has everything from movie theatres to a giant supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket