We were here 4 years ago and now we are back to the same hotel. This hotel is great especially for city dwellers like us who love the sea and some retail therapy.
The check-in at the beachside was fast and the conceirge is very polite and friendly, the conceirge boys always leave a good impression for both the time we were there. We always asked the conceirge for directions and recommendation for good restaurants and massage places. They provided us with the information truthfully. Especially the concierge staff by the name of MAN, we asked for a comparison of Millennium and another resort as we were contemplating on where to stay for our extended stay. He provided us with his comments very sincerely. We checked out of this resort yesterday, after staying for 3 nights, we left our bags at the conceirge to go shopping before moving on to a more out of place resort up the hill in patong which we sort of regretted not staying put at Millenium instead. When we came back to collect our bags, MAN gave us our bags without even have to look at the luggage tags, this is a pleasant surprise that he recognised our bags given that he only helped us once and there are so many other luggagges at the concierge. Good job MAN! Thank you for your hospitality.
At first, we only booked 2 nights at this hotel and only decided to extend the stay when we reached. As it is a last minute decision and understand that it is the hotel's peak period given that it is the Chinese New Year holidays, we like to express our appreciation to TEA who assisted us with the extended night stay in a grand deluxe room.
When we checked out from the lakeside, I must say that the receptionists are not as friendly as the ones at the beachside. They are kind of aloof and don't smile. In addition, they don't know their job well, the check out process was slow as the one attending to us kept asking her colleague about our charges just because we used a different credit card. Other than this minute issue, this is a nice hotel with great service staff.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.