I was booked into Millennium Resort Beach Wing following the recommendation of a friend. The location was indeed very convenient, minutes to beach and located next to a shopping centre that provides everything that you will ever need. I was wondering why they call it a Beach Wing as I don't get to see any beach from my room.
Nevertheless, the Thai food at the Beach wing was fantastic. Service was up to my expectation, rooms were clean as well as the hotel restaurant and its vicinity. The pool was also enjoyable and they have 2 different pools to chill in (one in each wing).
During our stay, we also met the GM Mr Gerard Tan. A friendly and helpful chap who makes you feel at home. He was always sighted in the hotel checking on guests' satisfaction etc. Service was of standard and I would recommend this hotel anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket