The hotel is really on the normal side. If you are just looking for a place to crash and nothing more, this is really the place for you. This kinda the place where usually tour guide/groups will book for their customers. The lobby is usually really busy with tour groups and the room is really on the very very normal side. The only benefit is that the Hotel is connected to a shopping mall but honestly you are in phuket, don't think a shopping mall is all that important.
It's roughly 10 mins walk over to patong beach. Not really my ideal place and beach unless you are really into the night scene cause patong really wakes up at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket