We booked on hotel's web site for 5-8th March 2013 and booking was
confirmed with free WiFi,etc
On check-in we were told WiFi was free only at reception area/restaurant
but chargeable in rooms. After a hassle and speaking to a supervisor they
finally gave free WiFi for room.
The WiFi in room was of poor quality signal....so next day we got them
to change our room...and the signal strength there was average.
Apart from above, everything else was good and we had an enjoyable
stay but next time will be hesitant to book again with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket