We arrived and booked in without much hassle except we were offered an upgrade which they wanted us to pay for, we declined. When we got to our room the complimentary water was half drunk and there was a bit of rubbish around the place and smelled of smoke. We called reception who took it as us needing more water but we decided we didn't want to put up with the smoke smell so we just went down to reception and they upgraded us to the room type they were trying to sell earlier. The manager even came out and apologized to us which was really nice. The room we went into...not sure what it was called but probably one step up from a standard or whatever they call the simple ones was AMAZING! We're not use to this quality but the shower and bathroom was entirely glass with a curtain between that and the bedroom.
When we got our room made up the next day we got rose peddles on the bed and two towels made to look like swans, just like the pictures!
I think that they accidentally put us in a room that wasn't made up yet but the room was stayed at was just fantastic!
Breakfast was great! Standard buffet but good quality.
Pool is also amazing and worth a swim! Made me wish I had a pool side room!
It is right near the very end of the main drag of pubs, clubs, ping ping shows and all that so if you are out for a stroll, you might wonder into it (near the tiger bar...the tiger bar starts it I think). Nothing to worry about though!
I'd stay here again if I can ever afford it! I'm more a $30 a night kind of guy.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.