Just arrived home today after 10 days at the Millennium, had no major problems except we ordered two single beds for the kids room and got a king size bed instead but the problem was fixed the next day.
Due to the mix up I can comment on both the Lakeside and Beachside rooms, as has been stated in other reviews the rooms don't have great views especially the lakeside (car park etc) , but if views were my number one priority I wouldn't have stayed in this hotel I would have booked the Diamond Cliff or the Novetel which both have great views of the water (we stayed at The Diamond Cliff in April 2012). However we chose the Millennium for its central position which is second to none and found the facilities to be excellent. Both sets of rooms we stayed in were presented in a clean and good condition, the staff were friendly and although some of the staffs English was limited we had no problem communicating (we are in a foreign country after all, if I wanted to hear good English I would of holidayed at home).
The breakfast buffet wasn't spectacular but was certainly adequate and up to expectation, the facilities including the pools and gym were excellent. The room windows and doors to the outside we're double glazed and kept most of he noise from Bangala Road etc out and would only disturb the lightest of sleepers.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to be in the heart of the action of Patong Beach and certainly would stay again if the occasion arose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket