The hotel has a fabulous location if you are looking to be in the centre of activities. It is connected to Jungceylon, the largest shopping mall in Phuket, and just 10 minute stroll to Patong Beach. Lots of massage places and souvenir shopping in Jungceylon if you want to avoid the crowds at Bang La and Patong Beach.
Hotel staff are generally friendly although some of them tend to look stressed and talk in a troubled manner. Maybe it's the crowd and language barrier.
I stayed in a cabana room with pool access which was great. It was a quiet oasis in the bustling area. Only bad was, the water in the private jacuzzi was really cold from morning to afternoon. The room was not the most luxurious but it was spacious and comfortable.
Overall, if you are looking for smooth sandy beaches away from the noisy tourist crowds, this is not the hotel. If you are looking for a light mix of shopping and spas, then this hotel is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket