The hotel located within the biggest shopping center in Phuket. You can get almost anything there and with variety kind of food. The staff there are very friendly. The room is clean, cozy and comfortable. It is only about 5 minutes walk to Bangla Road, the most famous road in Phuket. You can walk for few kilometer within the area and will not get tired or bored. We have been to Phuket a lot of times but this is so far the best hotel that we ever stay. But as usual, we will stay in other hotel when we come back for short holidays in Phuket. The only disadvantage about this hotel is no Wi-Fi is provided. Other than that, this hotel is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket