We are just about to finish a 14 night stay at this hotel and I couldn't wait to post my personal review. We are seasoned travellers to Patong, so too are our now adult children. We travelled as a family group of 6, with myself and husband in a cabana room in the lakeside wing and our adult children in the beachside wing as this side has rooms with more than one bed in each room. I must say I read all the reviews on trip advisor prior to arriving and was concerned by some reviewers comments. I cannot fault this hotel at all, I am comparing this hotel to many 4-5 star hotels I have stayed in and it is up there with the best of them. The rooms are of a good size, clean, air con works well and the daily cleaning service is impeccable. In our cabana room we have a private jacuzzi leading onto the main pool which is a great added outdoor area to entertain with such large groups like ours. The room service menu is extremely good value 300 baht for a burger, chips salad and drink (just one of the many choices at this price) all delivered promptly and with a smile.
Breakfast is lovely with plenty of variety and freshly squeezed juices at the juice bar, fresh pastries and great selection for vegetarians as well. Should you have small children they are well catered for as well and the staff are always attentive to the little ones.
Even though we stayed in different areas of the resort we could still have breakfast together as the shuttle takes you from one building to the next, however it is only a short walk.
With the resort being situated within the Jungceylon shopping complex, this makes life so much easier as you have many choices for dining out at night also, we frequented Urban Food and Irish Times Pub, both great value and great fresh food.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel and we will be staying here again in September .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket