“Great location and friendly helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Resort Patong Phuket

Save Saved
You added Millennium Resort Patong Phuket to your Saves list
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   199, Rat-Uthit 200 Pee Road | Patong, Kathu, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Offers & Announcements
Leisure special
Ranked #41 of 260 hotels in Patong
Perth, Australia
“Great location and friendly helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just returned from a 10 day stay in Phuket at the Millennium Resort - Lakeside. My wife and our two teenage children booked two deluxe pool view rooms at the resort and enjoyed every minute. The facilities were excellent, the room was well appointed and the service and hospitality from the staff was first class.
We chose the Millennium because of its location. It adjoins the huge Jungceylon shopping and entertainment complex, and is only a stones throw from the Patong nightlife of Bangla Road and heaps of markets and restaurants.
Thoroughly recommend.

Room Tip: Choose Lakeside as opposed to Beachside. If you really want to spoil yourself opt for a Private Jac...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Millennium M, Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear GrahamF59,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on your Millennium Resort Patong experience! We will certainly share these with our team here and hope to be of service to you again on your next visit to Phuket!

897 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed at the Millenium Resort in May 2012 and it was a great experience. The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful when I first cames in. The lobby was absolutely beautiful wiht ponds and waterfalls as well. I headed up to my room and was pleasantly surprised as well. The room was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. The bed was super comfortable as well! I decided to head to the pool area which was on the 4th floor. It was really beautiful as well. The pool had walk out entrances to many rooms that had their own personal bubblers and decks to enjoy the sun. I would recommend one of those rooms after seeing that! There was a bar that served food and the view was cool also because there was a huge mountain in the back ground.

What I also really enjoyed about this hotel is that is was connected to a mall so I was able to get any shopping that I wanted to do done as well. The mall had everything and right outside of it there were many great restaurants and a square that had a lot going on. You could get Italian, Irish anything... It was also only about a 5 minute walk to Bangla Road and Patong Beach which are the main attractions in Phuket.

Just as a last note, I stayed in about 5 hotels over my stay in Phuket and this one by far had the best breakfast buffet! They had everything and it was delicious! :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Millennium M, Management at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear jennaellis1986,

Thank you for taking your time providing us your invaluable feedback.
We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful time while staying with us. I’m sure that our staff enjoyed serving you as much as you appreciated their service.

I will certainly share these nice comments with our team and we hope that we will have a chance to be of service you again on your next visit to Phuket.
We're looking forward to welcoming and serving you again soon in a near future.

Millennium Resort patong Phuket
Management
Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed for 5 night in july 2012 with my family .Honstly It was the best hotel that I've ever visited in my entir life .The hotel was located in the patong resort and It was the dirct access to a junglecylion shopping center and just 7 minute walking to the beach.The staff were frindly and helpful .our room was located in 5th floor with a good view. They cleand the room every day and give us two mineral water for each days.The braekfast was excellent and tasty.All in all every things was ok and I highly recommend you to stay in this hotel for your holidy and enjoy of lovely atmospher.................

Room Tip: The best rooms at this hotel are the pool view rooms.
Dear ravash a,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful review about Millennium Resort Patong Phuket. We are delighted that you had a pleasurable stay with us and are so glad to hear that our service standards, our staff you’re your overall experience had meet with your high expectations.

We will definitely share this with our staff members and we would like to assure you that our commitment to quality hospitality service standards remains paramount at all times.

Once again, Thank you and we appreciate all of your comments and we really looking forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Millennium Resort patong Phuket
Management
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

i stayed at the Grand Millennium, Phuket for 3 days with my family.
to begin with the location of the hotel was amazing, it was in the
centre of the city, close to everything nearby. The hotel lobby is
beautiful & soothing. We began our stay with a very warm welcome
by the staff but it went down hill from there. i was deeply disappointed with
the rooms, i found cockroaches in my room. The bathroom was not
up to the standard. the toilet seat was stained, the tiles chipped and old.
My experience was a huge disappointment, i heard highly about the hotel
& after a lot of research i chose to stay with my family at the millennium.
The staff was unhelpful, i ordered things from room service and would only
get it if i constantly nagged. we booked ourselves into the beach side and
had the view of a water tank- how bizzare! overall i was deeply disappointed
with my stay and would not recommend it.

Dear zainab F,

Greetings from Millennium Resort Patong!

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback regarding our location, employees and overall ambiance. We regret that some of these factors had inconvenienced you during your stay and thus made it less memorable than was expected. You will be glad to know that we have addressed these issues with the respective Departments and that there will be improvements in the areas you had mentioned.

The hotel has and always will ensure that the well being of our guests remain our utmost priority, and we would once again like to assure you that our commitment to quality hospitality service standards remains paramount at all times. Your feedback have helped us tremendously in ensuring they are rectified with the respective departments and improvements are in place to nullify these shortcomings.

Wollongong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed for 6 nights in June/July 2012 and were really impressed with the hotel, service and the staff.
This was our second trip to Patong Beach and this hotel was certainly better than the last.
The breakfast offerings are wide and varied - Bacon, cereals, eggs and omlette station, fresh squeezed juices plus more traditional thai breakfast foods - if you cant find something you like then you are very hard to please.
We stayed in the lake wing on the pool side of the building - I think the other side of the building looks into a multi storey carpark so if we were on that side I don't think I would have been as impressed. The rooms are comfortable, the bed was huge. Standard inclusions as far as Thai hotels go.
I think the hotel advertise mostly in Asian and middle eastern countries so many of the hotel guests originate from there but there was a fair contingent of Aussies as well.
The direct access to Jungcelyon is a great feature - easy to get to anywhere really and if it is raining there is plenty to keep you occupied without getting wet.
I injured my back a week before we left and spent most of my time in a wheelchair which the hotel supplied free of charge - even after we checked out they let us use it for our last day and we returned it just before leaving for the airport.
We would stay again, close to everything and great service!

Room Tip: rooms facing the pool in the lakeside wing get the thumbs-up - the rooms on the north side of the bu...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear vv4yno,

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I recently stayed at the Millennium for 5 days on my 2nd trip to Phuket. My family & I had come two weeks prior, but stayed in a less than ok hotel far away from Patong. I must say the Millennium Resort is the most conveniently located hotel in Patong. It's connected to the Jungceylon Mall & central to the bars/markets outside. The free breakfast was very good & complimentary lobby wifi an added bonus. I thoroughly enjoyed the pool & found that it was never crowded. The rooms were spacious & clean. My only complaint is the shower/tub setup. It's a bit of a hassle climbing in & out of that monstrous tub. The staff was very nice. I had a few mishaps at check in & w/my keys, but it was nothing that they didn't take care of immediately. I appreciated their attentiveness throughout my entire stay. I would like to especially thank the concierge staff for their assistance with our transportation needs. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed lakeside, but got stuck in an elevator adjacent room. Avoid, because there is NO view.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Millennium M, General Manager at Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear BeachSwimOne,

Greetings from Millennium Resort Patong!

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback regarding our location, employees and overall ambiance. The hotel has and always will ensure that the well being of our guests remain our utmost priority, and we would once again like to assure you that our commitment to quality hospitality service standards remains paramount at all times.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Good hotel, good location, but really rude reception staff.

Perhaps we got a reception staff on his off day, but that was enough to mess up our impression and visit to Patong, at my cost of course. Needless to say, after only 1 night at the hotel, we checked-out and moved to the Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa. Best decision everrrrr.

Firstly, although the hotel booked our transfer from the airport, they were not expecting us and could not find our 2 room reservations – How Odd!

Secondly, we were put up in a Lakeside view room overlooking a car park instead of the Beach view room we booked and paid for online.

Thirdly, my kids “interlinking room”, was 3 doors away, but fortunately on the same floor.
Cheery on the top, was when the reception staff asked if I was waiting for a taxi to go to another hotel while he had my reservation and room key cards in his hand…. Sarcasm at its best I presume, without having to pay anything extra… and instead of trying to rectify the issues at check-out, I was told that I will be billed for all the nights booked, even though we only stayed for 1 night and did’nt even bother to show up for breakfast. How’s that for customer service.

If you can get beyond all that, then the hotel itself is ideally situated and linked to the Jungceylon shopping center where you will find pretty much all that you need and then some… The rooms are comfortable and well designed with all the necessary amenities come to be expected. Will try the same hotel in another life-time, since we lost the opportunity to experience Patong due to first impressions being a lasting one…

I expected to hear from the Hotel management since I am a M&C Loyalty Member. So much for their loyalty program.... By the way, I am still waiting to hear from them...

Room Tip: 1] Make sure the hotel checks you into the correct room. There are 2 seperate wings/views/sections o...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Shokat S,

Acting General Manager

Been to Millennium Resort Patong Phuket? Share your experiences!