It was raining for 2 straight days non stop when I checked in so having direct access to Juncylon really helps as the streets begin to overflow with water. I got the superior room in the lakeside as i requested it to be quieter for the kids. The room can accommodate 1 extra bed but not 2 even though they offer me another bed when I pay thb300 for my 2nd kid breakfast. There is a long sofa bed near the window which i end Up sleeping on 2 days and greeted for watching TV. There was a major power shortage and blackout on 6 & 7 Jun maybe due to the rain or wind. The hotel has backup power and essential lights in the room so it is not pitch black. There is free wifi in the lobby and breakfast area but bring along mosquito repellent as you will be their breakfast instead while u type on your iphone or laptop. Wifi in the room are chargeable. The doors from other room can be heard in the morning as u try to get some winks which I do not like. The shower pressure is good and my wife likes the shower head that I may have to look for similar ones when I am back.
I was thinking to move to beachside rooms as my airport pickup will be in beachside. The hotel staff (Palm) was kind enough to bring and show me the only available room there. It is more spacious, although I felt it can accommodate 2 extra bed but the staff says housekeeping says no they have not done it before, so I did not move to beachside. The housekeeping is good, noticing I have kids they gave 4 water bottle everyday and extra towels. Save me the trouble to ask for more in every hotel, thanks!!. Yes, this is a good location hotel and well equip and trained as expected for any MNC hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Five-Star Resort is located in an idyllic location and set within lush tropical landscaping. The oasis of calm sits at the heart of one of Phuket’s most vibrant and popular areas, Patong Beach, making it the perfect location for an enjoyable holiday with friends or family. This magnificent Phuket hotel consists of two separate wings. The Beachside features a total of 197 spacious rooms while The Lakeside has 221 rooms, each furnished with rustic charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Millennium Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Millennium Hotel Patong Phuket