“Yummy but don't order too much” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Aussie
“Yummy but don't order too much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Yummy, worth a visit, they do amazing margaritas, you can sit outside and enjoy the sunset, the nachos are enough for a meal for 2. We didnt need as much food as we ordered, very filling.

Visited January 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Not your everyday Mexican restaurant - Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Me and my girlfriend were in Phuket during 2 weeks and had a hard time finding the food we love. After trying different restaurants that rate very good on Tripadvisor, we were genuinely disappointed. Me and my girlfriend travel a lot to new places, and well there we often put our path of restaurant choice to Tripadvisor.

Therefore I felt that Coyote Mexican restaurant really needed to get more good reviews since it was, hands down, the best mexican food I've had in my life. The food that melted my small food critic inside of me was a bigburrito steak and a faijtas chicken. Me and my girlfriend shared both and I couldn't decide which one was the best. Sadly enough we found this goldnugget on one of our last days in Phuket, and could only endevour two fantastic meals.

I hope you get the chance to visit Coyote during your stay, and definately try the bigburrito steak and faijtas chicken(!!!)

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Food, Fast Service & Scenic Outside Seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

a lot of variety and options for Vegetarians and a Genuine Mexican Taste.

Good Ambiance and Good Quantity.

Must Visit for Mexican Food in Phuket

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent resturant - Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great restaurant, we ate here 4 times in the 6 days we were in Phuket. Great margaritas! You have to give this place a go whilst staying in Patong. They had happy hour all day - 100 baht for margaritas. It is upstairs - so nice and refreshing to be off the street and away from the smell but still in the atmosphere of Patong

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Mexican Food - not like the last time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was the second time we visited coyote for mexican food. great terrace location, good service, but somehow the food lacked the "zing factor" which we experience last year. Maybe it's become predictable. Needs a menu makeover..

Visited October 2013