We got a good deal 50USD a night with B&B, stayed 5 nights then went to phi phi islands.
great location away from noisy bangla rd
hotel very good standard for 4 star. pool bit in shade
very hard to get sun beds
only problems beds in rooms are really hard, we had to get extra pillows from reception
and sleep on them to get a good night sleep
when we checked out they charged us extra for stains on the sheets which they say would not wash out
we noticed the stains on the sheets and they were there before we used them
we managed to argue our case and got off from paying.
the only thing good is the restaurant next door, a little belgium one
come out of receiption then turn left its there
best steaks I had in Thailand and the cheapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong