“A comfortable stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong

You added Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong to your Saves list
Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   239-14 Raj U Thid 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand (Formerly Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana)   |
Ranked #77 of 284 Hotels in Patong
Melbourne, Australia
“A comfortable stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and a decent breakfast buffet every morning. The pool, is smaller than it looks in the photos but is still nice. Staff are friendly and helpful but don't have the best English. Generally a good stay all round. However the internet available is very hit and miss which was a bit frustrating especially when wanting to contact friends at home. We did work out that it was best at breakfast time in the eating area. We could not get it to work in our rooms.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
MercurePatong, General Manager at Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Phuket Deevana. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation about the speed of our wifi connection and the English of our staff. For WIFI connection, we have now increased our internet speed as well as adding access points around the hotel premises.

Your next trip to Phuket, please contact us directly so that I can ensure that you will get the memorable stay.

Sincerely yours,

Veeranat Limprasutr
Executive General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Shah Alam, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I booked 2 rooms for 4d3n in June at the very last minute (less than 12 hours before check in to be exact) and requested for a connecting room since I'm traveling with my 3 kids.We arrived early, nearly noon but they allowed us for early check in. We were greeted with a smile and politely by the staffs.Check in was done smoothly by Mr, Ukrit. Within a few minutes, we got our keys and welcome drink vouchers.

Our rooms, 425 and 427 was located at 4th floor, facing the pool.
Nice and clean room. Comfortable king size bed, and 2 twin bed in the other room. Everything works well in the room..shower..aircond..tv..strong wifi signal.
Room was clean daily, there was a day, we went out for less than an hour,... came back to the room, to our surprise, the room has been cleaned. Excellent!!

Very close location to Hard Rock cafe, Otop market, Hooters. Walking distance to the famous Patong beach. 24 hours 'FamilyMart' is just next door.For muslim traveler, many halal food restaurant around. Our favorite halal restaurant "SanSabai" located about 5 to 7 minutes walk, opposite Grand Mercure Hotel.

Our flight back home was at 6pm, I requested for a late check out@ 2.30pm,and again my request was fulfilled. Thank you so much.

We had a memorable and enjoyable stay here and planning to come back again in the near future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Phuket Deevana. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Yours sincerely,
Veeranat Limprasutr
Executive General Manager
Blue Mountains
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Clean, comfortable hotel. Central to everything. Staff are friendly and helpful. Well priced for the quality offered. Didn't try the restaurant. Pool is good size, clean and plenty of poolside chairs etc. Bed was vewry comfortable. Bathroom good size and well stocked.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just came back from Mercure last week , where I and my daughters stayed in Family room .
Kids were happy with the room as it had bunk bed with DVD player ( 2 movies each day can be rented from reception for free )

However, my room was facing street and East In hotel, means every time I opened my curtain, I could see East In rooms . Luckily , my room was sound proof, I rarely heard the noise from street or hotel aisle.

There were 2 ATMs located in front of the hotel, with some restaurants nearby.
As there were also 24 hour convenient store next to hotel, I didn't take breakfast at hotel.

Pool was clean and well maintained, located right at the back of lobby.

As I had my birthday when I stayed at Mercure, hotel gave me a small pink cake into my room. I really appreciate for their kind attention !

Room Tip: ask the room facing pool rather than facing street
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Bateau Bay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two weeks in June 2014 have just arrived home rooms ok but in need of an upgrade pool is very nice restaurant ok nice afternoon tea complimentary for returning guests. Now for the bad we paid $45 for a late check till 6 pm returned to our room at 5.40pm only to find a keys would not work went to reception and they fixed them went back to the room which I might add was very long way from lift only to find that they would not work also back to reception once more by this time I was very hot and getting g worried about missing our flight. Got someone to come with me with another key and guess what it didn't work either he said he would ring housekeeping. Finally our room was open. We had no time for a shower or change just had to run and get a cab to airport. Not happy. We are Accor members and expect better service than this. Will not be returning.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong

Address: 239-14 Raj U Thid 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand (Formerly Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana)
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#31 Luxury Hotel in Patong
#31 Spa Hotel in Patong
#37 Family Hotel in Patong
#47 Romantic Hotel in Patong
Hotel Class:4 star — Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong 4*
Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
Accor Patong Phuket
Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong

If you own or manage Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.