“nice family room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Deevana Plaza Phuket

Save Saved
You added Deevana Plaza Phuket to your Saves list
Deevana Plaza Phuket
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   239-14 Raj U Thid 200 Pee Road | 239-14 ถนนราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand (Formerly Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana)   |
Ranked #125 of 273 Hotels in Patong
Jakarta, Indonesia
“nice family room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just came back from Mercure last week , where I and my daughters stayed in Family room .
Kids were happy with the room as it had bunk bed with DVD player ( 2 movies each day can be rented from reception for free )

However, my room was facing street and East In hotel, means every time I opened my curtain, I could see East In rooms . Luckily , my room was sound proof, I rarely heard the noise from street or hotel aisle.

There were 2 ATMs located in front of the hotel, with some restaurants nearby.
As there were also 24 hour convenient store next to hotel, I didn't take breakfast at hotel.

Pool was clean and well maintained, located right at the back of lobby.

As I had my birthday when I stayed at Mercure, hotel gave me a small pink cake into my room. I really appreciate for their kind attention !

Room Tip: ask the room facing pool rather than facing street
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bateau Bay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed for two weeks in June 2014 have just arrived home rooms ok but in need of an upgrade pool is very nice restaurant ok nice afternoon tea complimentary for returning guests. Now for the bad we paid $45 for a late check till 6 pm returned to our room at 5.40pm only to find a keys would not work went to reception and they fixed them went back to the room which I might add was very long way from lift only to find that they would not work also back to reception once more by this time I was very hot and getting g worried about missing our flight. Got someone to come with me with another key and guess what it didn't work either he said he would ring housekeeping. Finally our room was open. We had no time for a shower or change just had to run and get a cab to airport. Not happy. We are Accor members and expect better service than this. Will not be returning.

• Stayed June 2014
Bali, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I brought my mum here for her early70th birthday. This hotel has very friendly staff and a great swimming pool where you can relax and soak up the sun .Pool service is great order lunch and drinks by the pool and be waited on by smiling staff.The rooms are very spacious and good size balcony. The only thing I found that our bathroom wasn't cleaned properly the basin had soap scum build up after a few days and it stayed that way until we left. But over all was happy with the service .

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
MercurePatong, General Manager at Deevana Plaza Phuket, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time sharing feedback of your experience with us. Good to hear that you have had a memorable stay. However we do accept our sincere apology for the cleanliness of bathroom which I have shared your comments to my team including our housekeeping team to improve. Once again thank you for sharing your feedback, our team will continue to improve our service to assure all of our guest a memorable stay. If you have chance to return to Phuket again, please directly contact us.

Your sincerely,
Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at the Mercure and we again enjoyed our stay. The pool is great, beds large and comfortable, and they make a great apple mojito. The room service and breakfast aren't great but with delicious food at your doorstep why would you care. Location is a big plus if you want to walk to all the main Patong spots. The level of English of the staff has definitely declined since our last stay but it is not a deal breaker and we managed well. We had a problem with the mixer in the shower which was repaired before we returned from our day out. The only downside is that the hallways are great acoustically so if people are standing outside their rooms talking it can be annoying, particularly when it's late in the evening/early morning. All in all, this wouldn't stop us from returning.

Room Tip: Try to get a poolside room, rather than city view.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Glad to hear that you have had a memorable stay and will return again. Please rest assure that our breakfast service will be improve to ensure all of our customers will be happily full. We are also improving on the English communication of our front line staff. Hope to see you back to our hotel very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

we stay here for 12 nights, very nice room alway cleaned good,good size rooms , located to side of patong suited as good, still walk distant to night life , market at door step , 2 min walk to beach , real good size pool swim up bar ,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
MercurePatong, General Manager at Deevana Plaza Phuket, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Rbp303,

Thank you very much for your nice review. Should you have any chance to travel to Phuket again, please do let us know, I would ensure your memorable stay again.

Your sincerely
Executive General Manager

Been to Deevana Plaza Phuket? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Deevana Plaza Phuket

Address: 239-14 Raj U Thid 200 Pee Road | 239-14 ถนนราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand (Formerly Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana)
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#35 Spa Hotel in Patong
#38 Luxury Hotel in Patong
Hotel Class:4 star — Deevana Plaza Phuket 4*
All the elements of a perfect island holiday in the heart of Patong. A fantastic location - steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping bazaars and Phuket's bustling nightlife. Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth Patong. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Otel, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
Accor Patong Phuket
Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong

If you own or manage Deevana Plaza Phuket, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.