Just came back from Mercure last week , where I and my daughters stayed in Family room .
Kids were happy with the room as it had bunk bed with DVD player ( 2 movies each day can be rented from reception for free )
However, my room was facing street and East In hotel, means every time I opened my curtain, I could see East In rooms . Luckily , my room was sound proof, I rarely heard the noise from street or hotel aisle.
There were 2 ATMs located in front of the hotel, with some restaurants nearby.
As there were also 24 hour convenient store next to hotel, I didn't take breakfast at hotel.
Pool was clean and well maintained, located right at the back of lobby.
As I had my birthday when I stayed at Mercure, hotel gave me a small pink cake into my room. I really appreciate for their kind attention !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the elements of a perfect island holiday in the heart of Patong. A fantastic location - steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping bazaars and Phuket's bustling nightlife. Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Otel, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong