This is the second time we have stayed at the Mercure and we again enjoyed our stay. The pool is great, beds large and comfortable, and they make a great apple mojito. The room service and breakfast aren't great but with delicious food at your doorstep why would you care. Location is a big plus if you want to walk to all the main Patong spots. The level of English of the staff has definitely declined since our last stay but it is not a deal breaker and we managed well. We had a problem with the mixer in the shower which was repaired before we returned from our day out. The only downside is that the hallways are great acoustically so if people are standing outside their rooms talking it can be annoying, particularly when it's late in the evening/early morning. All in all, this wouldn't stop us from returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the elements of a perfect island holiday in the heart of Patong. A fantastic location - steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping bazaars and Phuket's bustling nightlife. Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong