Me and my partner stayed here for 10 days in January. By the second day they were doing construction work on the room right above us as we were sleeping when i called to complain they couldn't offer anything but apparently tell the construction guys to stop - WHICH THEY DIDNT. Thought I'd try the food at the hotel ordered a chicken burger (how wrong could you go on a average chicken burger?) VERY WRONG. Chicken was off cuts all sorts of brown coloured chicken bits and chewy couldn't finish it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location in central Patong City and only steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping center, night market, and Phuket 's bustling nightlife. Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth in Patong. With 249 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, Orientala Wellness Spa treatments, offbeat dining experience of an original Thai & International Cuisine at the Phuket Cafe in Patong area, astronomical-themed leisure activities and hi-tech meeting & seminar facilities, the Hotel is a highlight in itself - and a must-stay for individuals, couples, families and business travelers on vacation in Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong