Here are our disappointments.
- Poor breakfast. Few choices and exactly the same everyday. We are used to get much better service in other hotel we've been to. The coffee is terribly bad.
- Hotel need a refresh everywhere. Carpet/Floor on elevator not clean.
- Pool very cold. Much better go to the beach. The pool is having no sun so nearly impossible to get it worm, moreover the pool is in a windy location.
- choose a pool view otherwise you'll have a very poor view to next door hotel or noisy street.
We feel the hotel isn't very busy. Probably due to strikes in Bangkok, tourist cancel their holidays?
Short distance to the beach.
Too many street/beach sellers but they are not too much insisting.
I recommend you to avoid Patong which is not very nice. It is perfect for young guys who looks for nightlife.
Prefer Kuta beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the elements of a perfect island holiday in the heart of Patong. A fantastic location - steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping bazaars and Phuket's bustling nightlife. Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong