This hotel is definately GREAT value, The rooms are not the most luxurious ever, but they are quite good for the price. We standard in a M Privilege Room, would I pay the extra next time? No. I think the rooms are not much different to a standard room, although the unlimited wifi was great. You get a complimentary afternoon snacks, which was just sandwiches and fruit, not worth coming back to the hotel at 3:30pm for. It's a bit uncomfortable, as there was only one other couple in the lounge too, with a staff member watching your every move.
The best thing about this hotel is the pool. The staff's english is not the best, compared to hotels in Bangkok.
The worst part of our stay was the Buffet Breakfast, this would be one of the worst I have ever had. Food that should be piping hot, is luke warm. I waited for a chef to bring out new Poached Eggs, when he did I got one straight away and when I went to eat it, nearly stone cold!! Huh?? But they just came out?? So something is obviously not working behind the scenes.
But overall I would stay here again, just skip the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the elements of a perfect island holiday in the heart of Patong. A fantastic location - steps away from world-famous Patong beach, shopping bazaars and Phuket's bustling nightlife. Ramada Plaza Phuket Deevana brings its distinctive style and contemporary lightness to the otherwise down-to-earth Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deevana Plaza Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Accor Patong Phuket
- Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong