Hats off to the team at Baipho for making our holiday in Phuket truly memorable....I was their with my wife and a 6 yr old for 4 days and we enjoyed every bit of our time...It is a home away from your home!
The location is close to the beach and a 7 min walking distance to the Bang La Road and similar walk to the JungCeylon shopping mall...though close to all the action in Phuket yet extremely quiet as it is tucked away in a small lane just off the busy main road....if you have a tattoo session in mind then there is a big tattoo studio next door.!
The rooms are not large but the beds are huge (bigger than a king size that you get in any good hotel)..however you can see a lot of attention to details when appointing the rooms....it has got everything that you generally get in a 5 star category hotel.
The staff is always smiling and tries to engage you in a conversation all the time despite the language barrier...my 6 year old had just come out of a medical condition and we wanted to cook something for him in the kitchen...the staff were extremely accommodative and opened their kitchen for us to step in and dish out a quick meal for my son now and then...we are extremely grateful to the entire staff for their gesture....we tried out some meals in the restaurant and the Thai green curry and Pad Thai were absolutely yummmm.....
The Jacuzzi on the terrace remains largely unused so it is more like a private indulgence that you can enjoy if you decide to stay in.....
On tripadvisor reviews we always came across Rudy's name and we wanted to meet him but the staff informed us that he had left for Paris on the same morning that we checked in....honestly speaking we never felt his absence as his well trained and caring staff were absolutely fab...Rudy you should be proud of your group...they are a fantastic bunch of people that you have!
If you want a room with a view and cant miss your gym sessions then this is not the right place for you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong