Its an excellent hotel. They have 3 hotels next to each other.
This is my review and I hope its helpful to other travelers.
I had booked the hotel from their website. Very swift process, good & fast response. Paid them cash on visit. They give free pick up from Airport if we book for 3 nights.
Paid Baht 1550 for Executive Deluxe room. Good value for money.
Good location in Patong.
Christin Massage - 30 Seconds walk.
Junceylon Mall - 3 Minutes walk
Bangla Road - 5 Minutes walk
Beach Road -12 Minutes walk
Phuket International Airport - 45-60 Minutes by car.
Check in / Out:
Quite fast. They give a welcome drink. Good after a long trip from Airport. The staff are all good and cheerful.
I was provided a Executive Deluxe room on 1st floor. No lift, but still not uncomfortable. Good neat and clean room. LCD Television, Kettle, Shower cap, Soaps, Shampoo. Room cleaned daily. They also provided beach towels which we can carry to the beach.
They have a very good system of giving breakfast up to evening 6 PM. But there was a problem here. In breakfast menu, they will give one set of breakfast to a person and it will be LIMITED. Normally in any hotel, its "eat-as-u-can", but here its a fixed / limited portion and the staff were reluctant to provide anything more (I felt so, not sure). Hotel can do something about it but not much of an issue.
The hotel has a Jacuzzi which was almost new / unused. Great water pressure and easy to use it. Excellent way to start the day or unwind a tiring day. They also have a swimming pool on the rooftop of their next hotel, but we had no time seeing the pool.
We also rented a bike from the the hotel which was of good value. Baht 150, per day. In Phuket, if you have a bike, its very cost effective. Rent a bike, If you want to take full use of your time and beat the cost. In Phuket, all shows comes with transfers (they pick up and drop at the hotel) and we had taken all without transfers. This was it was saving of 100-200 Baht per person, per attraction, besides saving our time.
The hotel gives services in organizing for the various tours but we had not taken from them as we found that outside it was much cheaper. Also the the street shops could give much details about tours and various activities. besides being cheaper.
Will I stay again and recommend to others.
Sure. Excellent value.
If my review was helpful please give an Helpful vote.
- Also Known As:
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel Patong
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Hotel
- Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently opened gem of a small boutique style hotel is the first of its kind in Patong. Attention to detail and style ensure that this property stands out from the crowd. There are only 18 rooms which are all furnished in the most exquisite style. This is very stylish hotel accommodation at budget rates. Every detail has been taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the delights of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Baipho Boutique Residence Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.