I agree with a lot of what has already been written. I stay at Patong Tower frequently, but there is something of a disconnect. The lobby is like for any apartment building. When you get off the elevators before going into the apartments you wonder....what the heck. Then you get in the apartments and the VIEWS are stunning. The apartments that I have stayed in generally have very nice furniture, very large and comfortable beds. What I found out on my recent trip when I problems with wifi is that the front desk couldn't help me. Many of the floors or units are owned/managed by companies other than the overall building manager which it turns out is Jones Lang LaSalle. I have not been very impressed with their staff. I also know that my rooms are not cleaned every day and sometimes I get fresh towels, but the bed is not turned down or vice versa, not sure what to make of it. Still, I give the property at 4 star rating because of the views and the location. It is the tallest building closest to the beach. It is surrounded by restaurants, eateries, massage parlors (legitimate), stores, shopping, seconds to the beach, transportation anywhere else and lots to do. Yes, there are definitely nicer looking resorts, but they are all 1-2 levels with no view. Although I travel single, I would expect this is a comfortable environment for families because there are large kitchens with regular sized fridges, ovens, etc. It is Patong, definitely commercialized, but you can get anything you want to eat, etc. Oh, something that happens in Patong, the randomly light fireworks at all times. Doesn't matter where you are and sounds travels up! So, be prepared.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Tower Hotel Patong
- Patong Tower Hotel
- Patong Tower Holiday Rentals Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patong tower holiday rentals propose, for rent, at Patong, in the Patong Tower, fully furnished apartments and offering a splendid view on the ocean or the mountains. They include cable channels on flat screen, BBC World, CNN, etc... , DVD Player. Beds at standard "King Size", fully equipped kitchens, ADSL Wi-Fi and some provide Jacuzzi. Daily cleaning, free beach towels. .We offer a range of services included or as extras (local prices), which will make your stay a unique moment of pleasure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Patong Tower Holiday Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.