The staff are lovely, the rooms are clean, what more could you ask for? I would recommend not paying for the inclusive breakfast, as it is easy to find good and more interesting food nearby for a similar price. Otherwise there is wifi in the reception, kettle, safe, TV and fridge in the rooms. The rooms are well lit and spacey with hot water, provided shampoo, soap, earbuds.
I definitely recommend this hotel for backpackers who just want a little bit of luxury for a few nights. It is cheaper than the hostels in Patong, about 5 mins walk from the beach, 7 mins walk from Bangla walking street and is so massive that they always have a room, so no need to book early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly constructed Bel Aire Resort, features 33 family rooms and 99 superior rooms decorated in traditional Thai style. Conveniently located at Phuket's Patong beach, the hotel offers, Jacuzzi's, Wifi coffee shop, spa, massage, exercise equipment and most of the comforts and amenities found at the more expensive five star resorts at a budget price. The resort is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the entertainment, shopping area of Patong. It's just a short walk to swaying coconut palms and curved white sand beach lining the shimmering blue water, or the lively dance shows, nightlife, dive shops and Muay Thai boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bel Aire Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Bel Aire Hotel Phuket
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Patong