Stayed there for 3 nights. 5 minutes away from the beach, shops are close by. Room was very good and clean, toilet and shower worked well. Air conditioner on the other hand had been set on one temperature, was fixed with nails and could not be regulated. Night life just outside the hotel was noisy until 2 o'clock AM, so it was quite hard to fall asleep before that time. When booking the hotel (not by hotel administrator) it was said to be quiet. How loud noise can be heard to the rooms is probably related also the floor hight. At the end of the third floor (in the main part of the house), there is a kitchen-rest room for stuff, who started to chat and laugh around 7-8 in the morning. We heard it very well to our room what was almost the next to it.
Probably wouldn't go back,
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Bel Aire Hotel Phuket
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly constructed Bel Aire Resort, features 33 family rooms and 99 superior rooms decorated in traditional Thai style. Conveniently located at Phuket's Patong beach, the hotel offers, Jacuzzi's, Wifi coffee shop, spa, massage, exercise equipment and most of the comforts and amenities found at the more expensive five star resorts at a budget price. The resort is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the entertainment, shopping area of Patong. It's just a short walk to swaying coconut palms and curved white sand beach lining the shimmering blue water, or the lively dance shows, nightlife, dive shops and Muay Thai boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bel Aire Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.