“Relaxing Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club One Seven Phuket

You added Club One Seven Phuket to your Saves list
Club One Seven Phuket
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   9/9-10 Prachanukroh Road | Patong Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #7 of 356 Patong B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Relaxing Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Had a great stay as always. Have been coming here for the last few years, and Daniel was great.

C17 is a good home base for trips around the area. Plenty to do and just a bit off the path so quiet and relaxing. Great home cooking!

Boys are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Thank you once again to Daniel and the team for making my stay such a comfortable and enjoyable one. Club One Seven really is a home away from home!! I live my room 104 and oh my that bed is heaven!! Once in it it was so hard to have to get out of it. Again thank you so so much!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

This was my first time ever to Phuket so I did not know what to expect at all. The transfert was waiting for me as planned by Daniel , on time no fuzz, great and my check inn went so smooth... The room (Garden Deluxe) in one word woooowwwww... What a treat, the staff 'one big happy family' did everything for you, so kind, so friendy, so helpfull. Even when it was a bit difficult for me as solo traveller I never felt alone. Everything is so close to the hotel, beach, shops, nightlife.... Well, I fell in love with this place and the country, being happy is so important to everybody here, and they show you that life is so beautifull, big smiles and honnesty, this place has it all. Thank you Daniel and your wonderfull family (included your cute dogs, they are so cute) for the holiday I so needed !!! I highly recommend you to everybody in the world, go and be pampered and see the BIG difference to other places....
Big hug to all of you and see you all soon.

Room Tip: I choose for the Garden Deluxe, great price and super spacy and so warm ... Everything you need is t...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015

Perfect stay. Good location, personable service, nice room, reasonable price.

Location: walking distance (5 mins) to beach; 20 mins to paradise complex via a very interesting street. Service: top notch.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

Stayed here many times, although the last time was three years ago. Whilst some of the staff have changed Daniel is still there to ensure all the guests have a great time. We stayed seven nights and as we expected we could not fault. Nothing was too much trouble for Daniel and his team who were full of smiles, big welcomes and always willing to help. Breakfast was good and included in the room rate.
We were there for valentines day and could not believe our room when we arrived back in the early evening. The bed had the usual towel displays of swans however the bed was covered with petals int he shape of hearts, it was fantastics, another little attention to detail that makes club one seven so different.
Thanks Daniel and team for a wonderful time. We will be back - John & Khai

Room Tip: If you want extra quiet then rooms at the back over looking the pool
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Columbus, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015 via mobile

The owner, Daniel and all of his staff attend to all my needs and never have I felt so welcome. It is truely a family feeling far from home. Great location near everything in Phuket. I would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed February 2015
Fabulous69, The Innkeeper at Club One Seven Phuket, responded to this review, March 16, 2015
Thanks Bob for giving us such generous review and ratings.
This is your home too.
We miss you already.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

Having read good reviews on Tripadvisor, my friend and I decided to book our first two nights here before heading on. Daniel and his team were very welcoming and we both had a good sized, clean, comfortable double room each. We ended up staying 12 nights largely due to the helpfulness of the staff but also it was located at the quieter end of Patong but still 5 minutes from the beach. We hired a scooter which meant we were able to visit most of the island beahes and sights - cheaply. Each evening returning to the hotel we were greeted warmly by the staff and Danny was on hand to answer any of our questions. I wouldn't hesitate in staying here again.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Thanks Guys for the "Excellent" review and ratings on tripadvisor.
We are truly thankful that you guys appreciate our genuine hospitality.
I promise you that I owed you a Long Island Iced Tea.
Hahaha, by the way, hope your selfie sticks still works by now.
Cheers,
Daniel & Team

Been to Club One Seven Phuket? Share your experiences!