My stay in the Royal Pahwadee Village Hotel in Patong Beach was indeed a very pleasant one. Starting with the perfectly organized airport pick-up and the warm welcome from the manager I felt at home there right away.
The room was more than adequate (superior room) and had a nice view to the beautiful garden and pool area. There was lots of space for the luggage – even for my golf bag.
The only thing that was not great was the water pressure in the shower, that could have been better and it was not easy to find the right water temperature. But after a few showers you find out how it works. The other thing I was not really fond of was the noise coming from the street in the morning, especially the guy with the traffic whistle in front of the hotel. I guess in the Bungalow rooms you would not hear that. But this was no problem since I always sleep with ear plugs – no matter what hotel I stay – it’s always to loud for me.
The individual AC worked perfect – once you know how to operate it. The pool was nice and open all night, which made me take quite a few late night swims after the bars.
The location was perfect for me, only 5 minutes down to the beach and the newly opened food hall, where I had most of my breakfasts. Breakfast in the hotel is good, but I get full English breakfast everywhere in the world so I decided most days to spend 150 Bath on Thai food in the morning. The 10 minutes walk to Bangla was great for me, too. Perfect to wind down after a long night. Another great thing is, that you do not have to pay extra if you decide to have a friend over for the night. Not common in hotels that nice.
I will definitely come back here, if they do not raise the prices, cause they are pretty stiff as they are right now, especially with the weak Euro, but adequate for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket