I had this hotel booked online and paid probably more than I should have. But where in the West can you get such a beautiful, peaceful, and quiet setting in a central location for less than $100? The reception is excellent, they gave me two suites to choose from, I decided to go with the room further into the courtyard. The buildings are traditional wooden Thai style, very beautiful. My room was nice and tastefully appointed. I had some issues logging into their Wifi, but a resident computer guru took care of that in a fast and very professional manner. The breakfast bar is excellent. In this price range my only additional requests would be for a bathrobe in the room and a copy of The Nation newspaper at the breakfast terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little oasis in the middle of Patong. The hotel buildings resemble the beautiful traditional Thai style. Once you walk through the reception area there is a nice pool area with 3 restaurants. 34 Rooms deluxe and pavilion rooms are spread out amongst the beautiful tropical gardens. A fantastic value for money. Internet wireless system and tour desk to enjoy the best of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket