The location of the hotel is excellent , close to the Patong beach ,bangla street and popular shopping malls .Even though the restaurants in the hotel is average -may be the restaurants were not fully functional ,there are lot of options to dine around . The hotel has lot of greenery , as if staying inside an orchard and pretty quiet . Really enjoyed and stay and would recommend for couples . The breakfast is not so great ..
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little oasis in the middle of Patong. The hotel buildings resemble the beautiful traditional Thai style. Once you walk through the reception area there is a nice pool area with 3 restaurants. 34 Rooms deluxe and pavilion rooms are spread out amongst the beautiful tropical gardens. A fantastic value for money. Internet wireless system and tour desk to enjoy the best of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.