“Convenient stay at BYD Lofts Boutique!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments

You added BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5/28 Haad Patong Road | Patong Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #1 of 285 Hotels in Patong
Gwangju, South Korea
“Convenient stay at BYD Lofts Boutique!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. We very much like this hotel. The reasons are

1. The rooms are very clean and the everyday housekeeping is awesome.
2. In house kitchen and the cooking facilities are really good made us feel we are at home
3. Best location. Located a km from beach, lot of conveniences nearby (hospital, restaurants, bars, etc)
4. The place is so quiet, so we had a sound sleep all day.
5. Free pick-up from the Phuket airport (if you stay about 5 nights or more)

I would strongly recommend this for everyone who would like to spend quality time with a great value for the money. Book a month before for a great discount. You will like it.
We would like to stay with BYD Lofts Boutique next time as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Revilo

We thank you very much for having posted a very kind review concerning the BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

We are proud to hear that the design and service proposed was perfectly adapted to your needs and that you would recommend without hesitating our hotel.

We hope that you have enjoyed our promotion concerning the free pick-up from the Phuket Airport.

We will welcome you with great pleasure for your next stay in the near future.

Alex Bressers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (382)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Very good place to stay. Below are my feedback and hope it helps the hotel.

Reception:

Although they mixed up my reservation by giving me a smaller room but it was quickly rectified. They are all friendly with great smile.

Room
Spacious and valued for money. Well stocked with amenities in the suite I stayed. Housekeeping can be more attention to detail one of the days but overall still good job to them.

Restaurant
Dine several time in the restaurant (Breakfast and Dinner), Service is great and on one occasion Chef came out and asked what exactly I like to eat as server don't understand what I said (Aglio Olio) which is not in the menu. He accepted graciously and it was deliciously made. Also not overly priced restaurant.

Location
I disagree with some of the reviewers as I strongly feel a very good neighbourhood. This not the first time I'm in Phuket and had tried all sort of hotels in Phuket since childhood. It is not as crowded as the city area and it kind of romantic when you dine in the restaurant with the water features, pond, lightings and light breeze in the evening. Walking distance to the beach - Nice beach (clean and fine sands in Patong) and plenty of food to choose from while strolling towards the beach. I walked to the city say 30minutes including scouting for tours along the way and it was easy not to mentioned there other mode of transport you can choose from.

Departure
I forgot my passport in the hotel, the reception call my airline and I was told at the ticket counter that I forgot my passport in the hotel, only then I realized that I forgot about it. I spoke with the hotel reception and she told me not to worry as my passport is on the way to the airport. The reception apologize for not reminding me at check out which was not on my mind but being apologetic mean this hotel truly care.

Overall
No wonder you are on the top at Trip advisor. This is the hotel I stay and recommend from now on. Keep up the great hospitality!!! Thank you for making my short vacation memorable.

Room Tip: Stay Grand Suite and above.
Dear John,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience on your stay at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

It is great to hear that overall your stay with us for your short vacation was “memorable” and we thank you once again for all your compliments made!

Your feedbacks are very important for us so that we can progress and give the best service possible to our guests. These remarks will be transmitted to our team.

We hope to see you very soon and we would be more than happy to welcome you for your next holiday!

Auckland, NZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

close enough to the beach, no views, but great room very modern just wish we got to use the bath! stayed in the 2bedroom penthouse with 2 bathrooms - awesome room. breakfast was pretty good too, nothing amazing but a good buffet selection and they will cook eggs and make espresso

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Trace_Auckland_NZ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

We are very pleased to learn that you have liked the concept and design of the hotel!

It would be a pleasure welcoming you again.
See you very soon!

Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The hotel is perfectly located; close enough to the beach and shopping areas. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I also enjoyed the food at the Bar & Bistro. What I loved the most is the extremely comfortable and cosy bedroom. Will definitely stay here again when I next visit Patong.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Sharen Lim W,

First of all, we want to thank you for taking the time posting this positive comment about the BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

We are delighted to hear that our location and decoration were able to meet your expectations.

We ensure that our customers are always well welcomed and it is a great pleasure to accompany them during their stay.

We would be more than happy welcoming you again.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We booked BYD Lofts for our stay in Patong and it exceeded our expectations , even after all the good reviews we saw on it,
The rooms were large , spacious and very well appointed plus a choice of two pools to relax and cool off in .
I cannot speak highly enough of the staff at BYD as always found them to be polite , friendly , courteous and helpful in anyway possible.
We had a couple of meals there and found these very good and reasonably priced.

The only negative we had on our stay there was that one morning some of the breakfast food was cold. This only happened once & all the other times it was great.
Would have no hesitation in recommending BYD Lofts to any couple looking a luxurious apartment close to the beach and all the other action in Patong.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear TonyS965,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your stay at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.

We are very happy to hear that your stay went well with us. We will tell our team all the positive points you have raised about the service, the restaurant and the apartment.

Thank you mentioning this small inconvenience so that we can improve our service. We will ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We booked this hotel on reading reviews solely on TripAdvisor and they are not wrong. What a great holiday place to stay. We are still here now & don't want to leave. This place is so relaxing, wether it be in the fantastic apartment, around the hotel or by one of the two pools. Even if your not staying here, take a meal or two at the Bar/Bistro. Very nice setting & ambience. Will definitely book here again when travelling to Phuket. MCSteviet Perth/Louth UK

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Steve T,

Thank you very much for your very kind review on our hotel.

We are very satisfied to hear that you were very pleased of the atmosphere and service proposed by the Byd Lofts Boutique Hotel & Apartments.

We hope that your last days in our hotel were as good as you described it earlier.

We will welcome you with great pleasure for your very soon next stay!

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I was planning on an out of city and relax trip by the beach at Phuket. Turns out that the highlight of my trip was my stay with the BYD Lofts.

After i stepped out from my cab at the front of the hotel, i was received by welcoming staffs with those "vacation necklace" made with flower buds and a refreshing welcome drink.

Next, a friendly staff brought me to my room. The interior design of the room is neat and clean. On top of the nice ambience, the room is packed with really nice furniture setup - leather sofa, nespresso machine, sound system with iPhone dock and really comfortable bed.

Hotel is great, room is fantastic, staff speaks good English, and they are super friendly and helpful.

Let me further elaborate on their staffs' impeccable service. On the last day of my trip, i checked out at noon time. However, my flight was 10pm at night. So, i have a few hours to spare and a few things happened after I checked out from the hotel -

1) I walked around and chilled by the beach before heading to the airport in the evening. I thought it would be great if I could freshen myself up before heading to the airport. The staff at the counter offered to take care of my luggages, and loan me towel + a full set of bathing equipment.

2) I wanted to book a taxi to the airport. A staff at the counter recommended me to take their limousine taxi, which cost 200-300baht more than a normal cab. I was a little sceptical at first, but when I saw the ride, I knew that the upgrade was worth every penny - Luxury car (a mercedes or audi, can't remember) with leather seat, very comfortable ride to the airport.

BYD Lofts nailed it. My entire encounter with the hotel from the point i checked in, till after i checked out was perfect.

Room Tip: Standard room is good enough, get a bigger room if you are travelling with a bigger party. In any ca...
Dear ClarkChua,

We thank you very much for your nice review that you have posted.

We are delighted to hear that the service that we offered you was “impeccable” and that you liked our furniture setup.

Thank you once again for your compliments made regarding our hotel and our staff.

We hope to seeing you very soon and we will welcome you in the same way as you have described it.

Kind regards,

Alex Bressers

Been to BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!