“The highlight is the location !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Kee Resort & Spa

You added The Kee Resort & Spa to your Saves list
The Kee Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   152/1 Thaveewong Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #54 of 278 Hotels in Patong
“The highlight is the location !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very near to patong beach and market ; hence it was important to us since we were travelling with a kid and I didnt want to stay at a place where I might be dependent on any shuttle bus or taxis for everything .! Bfast can be improved as typically Bfast is done at the hotel . Prefer to have rooms overlooking the pool ..! Coz with a baby I preferred having 2nd floor ..! I was happy with my stay there.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This Hotel offers good customer service lovely food. bar in pool. ground floor rooms with own spa area. walking Distance to shopping. bars. no need to catch taxi. opposite tattoo parlour.
close to beach central to all shopping. I personally would stay at this hotel if I returned again as was very happy with my stay there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were upgraded to the City View room with a jacuzzi from a Plaza View room. The room was very spacious and the bathroom had two wash basins.
The staff were very friendly and tentative.
The location of the hotel is in the heart of Patong!
We had no issues with our room or the hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in May 2013. Brilliant staff, facilities and food was excellent including breakfast - great selection of hot and cold meals. Had a pool view room (recommend)which was great. No problems with noise or wi-fi. Pool bar was fantastic with Jai, Boy and Man particulalry friendly and entertaining. Roof-top bar was great. No problems at all and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Recommend pool view room. Ocean view rooms look out over rooftops. Can see ocean but not beachside...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed a week in patong and I can honestly say this hotel ruined our Thai experience. First of all the wi fi doesn't work in your room it took 2 days to fix. The power went our numerous times with no one being able to explain why or how long for. Several time the house keeping 'forgot to restock us with toilet paper, bath mats' they also charge an extra cleaning fee for anything! i woke up with a letter under my door asking for a 300baht bill from a dirty bath towel that had foundation make up on it, its funny as they sell the actual towels for 400baht. The beds are rock hard and really uncomfortable but the real kicker was when on the second last day I woke up to a strong paint smell coming out of my room. We informed reception who said it was the room next door that was painting and they had told them to stop, I had to explain to them that breathing in oil based paint from an unventilated space was infact dangerous and they must move us, expecting an upgrade for our inconvenience they move us to a smaller room around the corner, I then asked if they would like to give us a free breakfast they rudely told me no you only paid for a room no breakfast. This hotel is a compete rip off I should have trusted my gut instinct and stayed at the holiday inn like we did last time where the service of the staff and rooms are impeccable. Save yourself the drama and find a better hotel!

• Stayed June 2013
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is very modern and well appointed, the rooms are spacious with large bathrooms including a stand alone bath tub, with separate shower.
Staff: Very friendly and willing to assist at all times.
Breakfast: Standard fare, catering for many different nationalities and tastes.
Location: Situated behind the famous Bangla Road, with access via Soi Seadragon, this access is particularly handy when it is raining as it offers undercover walking, as is the entrance to the beach road with many shops and restaurants close by.
Roof Top restaurant: My wife and I enjoyed a romantic dinner in with what I would describe as a 5 star meal, with fantastic service and meal presentation. Some would baulk at the price, as our meal cost us just over $100.00 AUD, but this price included a bottle of Aus. red wine with entrees and mains, but as a bonus we were given a bottle of french red wine to take back to our room. The restaurant has a large walk in wine cellar with a good selection of international; wines.
We were invited to a cocktail evening hosted by the General Manager. This was another fantastic experience with free flow wines, cocktails beers and delicious canapes.
The rooms backing onto Bangla can be quite noisy at night due to the music from the bars in soi seadragon, and after requesting a room change, were moved to a second floor pool view room which was much quieter at night.
I would definately recommend this hotel to my friends.
The only disappointing thing about this hotel is the fact you had to pay for movies, as I have never experienced this before as all hotels I have stayed at offer at least two free movie channels.

Room Tip: Ask for main pool view rooms, any floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Albury, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here end of June for 4 nights, we booked it knowing the location, therefore knew it would be fairly busy and noisy but it was fine! We had a pool view room, recommend these or pool access, if you get the cheapest option i think you would be fairly disappointed. Room was fine, clean, we got the sweat treat package on their website, with massages for two, breaky, set dinner, afternoon tea etc, which i recommend, but a lot of the staff had no idea what it was once handing them our vouchers, but we got there in the end. Almost everyone's English is very poor. We were lucky enough to be able to check in early, we arrived at 9:30 am and were able to check in by 11:30, Now personally that's a pretty good effort considering the amount of people checking in and our. Rooftop restaurant was a bit pricey for the area but great food and atmosphere. We were up- there every night drinking cocktails! Pool was great, didn't drink at the bar as it was always full (USA Navy ship was docked for a few days so full of Americans). Breakfast was included but was pretty bad, cold, stale, and we were there early two. But this is indeed a party hotel, don't book it expecting it to be a nice relaxing family resort. We both enjoyed it, except the light switch for the bathroom was next to the bed! Go Figure? All on all if i was to go back to Patong with a bunch of mates i would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Kee Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!