stayed here may 2012 with 3 mates.
1. The Staff were extremely rude and did not understand pretty much any english.
2. The food at the hotel was a joke they can not cook western food at all.
3. There were rats at one point running around outside the rooms.
4. Tv stopped working half way through our stay it took 4 phone calls to the front desk and a hour and a half before anyone came to fix it.
Overall the staff really were what made it a miserable stay. this place has potential but they need to change the staff and the chef and fix alot of things.
I will not be returning!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kee Resort is an avant garde resort and luxurious spa with a contemporary Sino-Portuguese theme – an oasis of tranquility and high-tech luxury in the heart of Phuket’s most vibrant night entertainment walking street district, just a few steps from Patong Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Kee Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kee Resort And Spa
- The Kee Hotel Patong
- The Kee Resort & Spa Patong, Phuket