We were 2 couples having a holiday. Palm view was exceptionally clean, with most staff being welcoming. Great location not too far from beach & shopping but unfortunately the weather let us down way too much rain in the 10 days we were there. Being opposite a family mart was convenient & found joys cafe ( Andeman) underneath hotel great for breakfast & lunch with herself & staff wonderful & friendly. The offshore bar on the corner was a friendly place to have a drink. We couldn't fault the hotel & its rooms & would recommend it to anyone staying in Patong.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.