This establishment can easily be compared with the 4's and 5 star place. Staff there is very helpful and kind with always a smile at their faces and will mostly go an extra mile to help you. Especially their manager. We arrived at the resort after almost 12 hours of journey from Bangkok and were relieved to see the room. Beds were nicely made with a great view outside the balcony. Bathrooms were also clean with enough hot water for two of us. They have a service of rent a bike and you can rent the bike for just 200 Bhat per day which is the most cost effective way of traveling if you are in Patong. There are three beaches in just 20-30 minutes ride (Patong commonly known as the freedom beach, Karon and Kata Noi). We stayed there for two nights and we loved it. The resort restaurant offers many things but my personal favourite is the English Breakfast. If you are planning to go to Phi Phi Island make sure you book in advance and ask the manager to book your ferry trip cause you cannot have the ticket unless your hotel makes the booking. Also the manager helped us their and negotiated a discount for return trip.
Go for it gives you value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket