The adventure we had in the rainy season was really nice. The rooms are clean with a fine design, quiet and have AC. You can find a nice little restaurant with great food for almost all flavors of mild spice for European standards to typical delicious Asian sharpness (it is spicy). A moped can borrow quite favorable. For those who does not like to drive, you can take from around the corner a moped taxi. All major towns are also quite easy to reach on foot: to the beach about 15 minutes, to Bangala about 10 minutes, the Jung Ceylon shopping center in about 8 minutes or the Banzaan market in about 7 minutes. For longer trips, the friendly staff is helpful, advising and organizing (German, English, and Thai) tours, and they will offer you a trip to Phi Phi Iceland which it will be a beautiful experience. Who wants to swim in the night, you can do it in the hotel pool, and the ambience is cozy and welcoming at the same time. The price-performance ratio is right. I recommend Palmview any time further.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.