This was the third hotel on our trip round Thailand and it was the other end of the spectrum after having stayed at the Four Seasons in Koh Samui. We were warmly greeted by the hotel staff after had the run around of Patong when the airport mini bus driver got lost and the unscheduled stop of pressurised selling of tours which we did not anticipated nor wanted.
The room was clean,quite spacious and over looking the street and Family Mart.It had all the facilities one expects, even the prices of the mini bar were extremely reasonable. The hotel itself was located away from the busy main road and quiet, however a 10 minutes walk and you hit the infamous Patong Beach strip passing some of the best street food I have seen in a concentrated location. The staff were very helpful and they arranged transport for us for 1 day inclusive tour of places we wanted to see and taxi to the airport the next day. Talking to the owners at breakfast, they wanted to make clients feel like at home and they have certainly achieved that. I am not surprised it has been awarded by Trip Advisor. I have no hesitation in recommend this place to the budget concious travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket